Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Default Hurt Locker

On Mar 14, 4:58*pm, Jenn wrote:

Therefore, Sacky 'thinks' that studying chimps can only benefit babies
and old folks. Since Sacky is neither of those, he 'knows' that
research into chimps is 'worthless'.

Neither is he a Republican senator.

Are you referring to Garn or Glenn? Byrd is a Dem, isn't he?

Vitter.
As always, it's okay if you're a Republican.

Sure. *Witness Newt, toe sucker Morris, Giulani, et al. *All good
pro-family guys.

Morris wasn't elected, though. At worst, he's a shill or a proxy for
the "family values" party.

Remember that TV journalist who gave a woman dozens of bites on her
back a few years ago?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

On Mar 14, 4:58*pm, Jenn wrote:

Therefore, Sacky 'thinks' that studying chimps can only benefit
babies
and old folks. Since Sacky is neither of those, he 'knows' that
research into chimps is 'worthless'.

Neither is he a Republican senator.

Are you referring to Garn or Glenn? Byrd is a Dem, isn't he?

Vitter.
As always, it's okay if you're a Republican.

Sure. *Witness Newt, toe sucker Morris, Giulani, et al. *All good
pro-family guys.

Morris wasn't elected, though. At worst, he's a shill or a proxy for
the "family values" party.

Remember that TV journalist who gave a woman dozens of bites on her
back a few years ago?

Sounds like sportscaster Marv Albert.

How about Republican former Missouri House Speaker Rod Jetton who choked
and bruised his lover who was too distracted by losing consciousness to
remember their safe word?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 15, 7:41*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Remember that TV journalist who gave a woman dozens of bites on her
back a few years ago?

Sounds like sportscaster Marv Albert.

Right again. Did you have that factoid on short-term retrieval or did
you have to look it up? I racked my reeling brain for at least 3
minutes and I couldn't come up with the tiniest trace of his name.
Sheesh.

How about Republican former Missouri House Speaker Rod Jetton who choked
and bruised his lover who was too distracted by losing consciousness to
remember their safe word?

Another point for Dr. Blogger. I had to look it up and I found this
blog entry:

"If the report is accurate and his accuser is telling the truth --
admittedly, those are two pretty big ifs right now -- it sounds like
Jetton slipped his date a roofie, then wondered why she was
unresponsive and didn't utter the magic words to make it all stop."

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2009/12/
what_was_rod_jettons_safe_word_green_baloons.php

The takeaway from that misadventure is always pick a safe word that's
easy to remember. For example, the Krooborg's safe phrase is "I
loveyou, Susan!" It's inherently shocking, so it's guaranteed to get
her attention.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

On Mar 15, 7:41*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Remember that TV journalist who gave a woman dozens of bites on her
back a few years ago?

Sounds like sportscaster Marv Albert.

Right again. Did you have that factoid on short-term retrieval or did
you have to look it up? I racked my reeling brain for at least 3
minutes and I couldn't come up with the tiniest trace of his name.
Sheesh.

Everything's on short-term retrieval except for the free-association
retrieval stuff. The latter category usually gets checked on account of
how comically wrong it can be.

[...]

The beatings will continue, etc.

Stephen

The Hurt Locker Bret L Audio Opinions 4 August 21st 09 10:31 PM
Will The Sotomayor Nomination Hurt The Republicans Or The Democrats? [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 June 6th 09 04:09 AM
Essential MIc locker for remote truck [email protected] Pro Audio 22 July 12th 06 08:23 PM
Would This Hurt? Mike Pro Audio 1 October 18th 04 07:34 AM
-FA nr Grabag'o'mics , some heavy enough to hurt if thrown !...tubes too GKB Pro Audio 0 December 15th 03 02:28 AM