Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Fourteen Words

Fourteen Words

Posted by Bob on March 4, 2010 at 6:26 am

"Why is information produced?

The Fourteen Words are now famous. Every documentary I see on Evil
Racism includes them. I was trying to remember exactly those fourteen
words are and got “Fourteen Words to Racism” and such, but the words
themselves were hard to find.

The words are, “We must secure the existence of our people and a
future for White children.”

That is GENIUS!

It is all we ask!

Why on earth would THEY push that?

This is inexplicable if THEY are a Conspiracy of Evil Geniuses. The
reason that THEY concentrate on the fourteen words is because THEY
want to show how reasonable us naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews can
sound.

They want people to give them money because we are dangerous because
we can sound so reasonable.

If I understand correctly, the man who formulated these fourteen words
is now in prison for violence.

The point is that THEY are not at all interested in the fact that a
huge part of the audience reading the fourteen words will think they
make sense. Unlike the hook-nosed Conspirator Geniuses who are
dedicated to Evil the way Satan is, this THEY is only interested in
its own CONTRIBUTORS.

That’s a world of difference.

Brian Lamb of C-Span had the general reputation that no one could TELL
which side he was on. I don’t know, either. But once he was talking to
someone who was denouncing Hate Sites on the Internet, and the example
that person produced of Hate was a picture of a couple with a baby
with the words, “It is a privilege to be white.”

Brian Lamb, champion neutral of neutrals, said, “But you wouldn’t mind
if they were blacks and the words were about being black?” His
interviewee responded, “Oh, no.”

It was not a partisan comment. It was an obvious, neutral question. It
was also a question no respectable conservative and no one on our side
would have asked.

Pitiful!

No group of Geniuses Who Rule the World would allow the fourteen words
to be repeated, much less put them front and center.

Now for the very, very few people who have an operative frontal lobe
and who can understand Brian Lamb’s question, the reason THEY repeat
the fourteen words is simple: THEY want contributors to realize that,
no matter how reasonable WE sound, we are
anaziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

From the point of view of the International Genius Conspiracy, the
fourteen words is a threat to what they are trying to achieve.
Meanwhile on Planet Earth, they are a group which makes its living on
contributions from frightened old Jews and limousine liberals.

THEY use the me tactic we do to make us look HUGE. You will never see
the audience at a racist meeting in a documentary and you will never
see the audience in one of our films. Both we and THEY have the same
goal: to make us look HUGE.

In our films and in their films you see only the speaker and hear the
audience reaction.

I have never heard anyone MENTION this similarity, much less THINK
about it, ANALYZE it.

Both sides are fighting on a front that does not exist Each side is
raising money.

That means DRAMA.

How much MONEY can one raise pushing the Mantra? Well, I devoted my
life to the Mantra AFTER I retired comfortably from decades of
fighting Communism and being barely within the limits of
respectability.

I have told you that over forty years ago it was taken for granted
that I could take down the anti-whites at the University of Virginia
in a matter of minutes. Everybody knew I could breach their lines in
short order. But no one followed me, and I knew why.

Information is a product. It is there to raise money or to get
published. The Mantra is not sexy. The Devil’s Conspiracy is sexy.

For BOTH sides.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, I am fighting for the existence of
people who look like me, which is all nature is interested in. "

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...ourteen-words/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

nothing of real interest. "White genocide" lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 4, 12:19*pm, Bret L wrote:

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, I am fighting for the existence of
people who look like me, which is all nature is interested in.

Perfect!

Since all humans have two eyes, two ears and walk upright, perhaps now
you can join the Human Race.

And wouldn't that be nice for you after dwelling in a sewer your whole
life just like a rat or a floating turd?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 6, 12:02*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:19*pm, Bret L wrote:

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, I am fighting for the existence of
people who look like me, which is all nature is interested in.

Perfect!

Since all humans have two eyes, two ears and walk upright, perhaps now
you can join the Human Race.

And wouldn't that be nice for you after dwelling in a sewer your whole
life just like a rat or a floating turd?

Think about how stupid that last statement is, the one about what
"nature is interested in." Nature is interested in doing exactly what
it is doing. From an evolutionary standpoint, races are become more
and more mixed simply because humans are considerably more mobile than
they were a few years ago. Therefore, physical characteristics such as
dark skin and brown eyes (to protect against the sun near the
Equator), epicantic folds (to reduce glare) and other traits become
more and more meaningless. In other words, the only way to preserve a
set of human traits is to make your entire race stay put and not go
anywhere for hundreds of years.

The whole race preservation argument is so fundamentally dumb. To say
that nature is interested in preserving one set of traits over another
is a benchmark in stupidity.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bumbled:

From an evolutionary standpoint, races are [sic] become more

And yet another thought-process error from the synaptically-challenged one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Mar 4, 7:17*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

nothing of real interest. *"White genocide" lol

somebody needs to lend Bratzi the clue that his necrophelian
relationship with MM isn't exactly advancing his "cause".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Mar 4, 7:17*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

nothing of real interest. *"White genocide" lol

another suggestion for Bratzi, regarding funding for his "cause",
i suggest he open up a chain of "whiting salons".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 6, 1:02*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, I am fighting for the existence of
people who look like me, which is all nature is interested in.

Perfect!
Since all humans have two eyes, two ears and walk upright, perhaps now
you can join the Human Race.

Chimps can walk upright also. Has Brattie ever spouted off on
Darwinism?

And wouldn't that be nice for you after dwelling in a sewer your whole
life just like a rat or a floating turd?

And there's the starting bell for the Disgusting Imagery Stakes!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 6, 11:42*am, Boon wrote:

Think about how stupid that last statement is, the one about what
"nature is interested in." Nature is interested in doing exactly what
it is doing. From an evolutionary standpoint, races are become more
and more mixed simply because humans are considerably more mobile than
they were a few years ago.

I don't know why Brattie isn't picking up your challenge, so allow me
to step in for our little nazi friend:

Why do you hate yourself for being white?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 7, 12:40*pm, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 6, 11:42*am, Boon wrote:

Think about how stupid that last statement is, the one about what
"nature is interested in." Nature is interested in doing exactly what
it is doing. From an evolutionary standpoint, races are become more
and more mixed simply because humans are considerably more mobile than
they were a few years ago.

I don't know why Brattie isn't picking up your challenge, so allow me
to step in for our little nazi friend:

Why do you hate yourself for being white?

I don't really think about being white that often. I'm only reminded
of it when I see idiots like Bratzi spouting nonsense about race.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 7, 12:38*pm, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:02*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Perfect!
Since all humans have two eyes, two ears and walk upright, perhaps now
you can join the Human Race.

Chimps can walk upright also. Has Brattie ever spouted off on
Darwinism?

I'd have to bother looking but I think he has in regard to the
Superiority of the White Race. His "as nature intended it" comment has
a strong Darwinian implication.

And wouldn't that be nice for you after dwelling in a sewer your whole
life just like a rat or a floating turd?

And there's the starting bell for the Disgusting Imagery Stakes!

Bratzi inspires things like that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Think about how stupid that last statement is, the one about what
"nature is interested in." Nature is interested in doing exactly what
it is doing. From an evolutionary standpoint, races are become more
and more mixed simply because humans are considerably more mobile than
they were a few years ago. Therefore, physical characteristics such as
dark skin and brown eyes (to protect against the sun near the
Equator), epicantic folds (to reduce glare) and other traits become
more and more meaningless. In other words, the only way to preserve a
set of human traits is to make your entire race stay put and not go
anywhere for hundreds of years.

The whole race preservation argument is so fundamentally dumb. To say
that nature is interested in preserving one set of traits over another
is a benchmark in stupidity.

You are quite correct that "nature" does not care whether any
individual or any group lives or dies. If the individual is to survive
as an individual, it must care a great deal as to whether it does, and
if a group is to survive the individuals that comprise it must care
even more that the group survives.

And yes, differing racial traits did evolve for very necessary
reasons at the time the race evolved.

The question of whether it's possible for one race to be "superior"
to another has to be answered in the context of what one considers
superior, and why. I do not want my race to survive and be improved,
weeded, make progress, because it is "superior". It IS superior in
some ways and markedly inferior in others. Which ones and why they are
important are pretty much subjective, aside from fitness for the
particular environment-and I would concede that climactically only a
small portion of North America doesn't favor other races inasmuch as
it's so hot, so cold, or so sun-bleached for so much of the time from
a pure physical standpoint.

Rather, I want my race to succeed, to survive, because it is mine.
And I expect members of other races to feel likewise about theirs. I
have no problem with that. Why do Jews want Jews to continue to
survive as a people-why do they bar (bat) mitzvah their kids,
circumcise the boys, teach them Hebrew, invest a great amount of time
and energy into political and educational and media rejiggering of
society to make the world more suitable for Jewish interests? Is it
because G_d tells them to? Most Jews are atheists, even-maybe
especially-most rabbis. No, it's because they see themselves as a
distinct people, and have evolved that way.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 9, 10:58*am, Bret L wrote:

*Rather, I want my race to succeed, to survive, because it is mine.
And I expect members of other races to feel likewise about theirs. I
have no problem with that. Why do Jews want Jews to continue to
survive as a people-why do they bar (bat) mitzvah their kids,
circumcise the boys, teach them Hebrew, invest a great amount of time
and energy into political and educational and media rejiggering of
society to make the world more suitable for Jewish interests? Is it
because G_d tells them to? Most Jews are atheists, even-maybe
especially-most rabbis. No, it's because they see themselves as a
distinct people, and have evolved that way.

LOL!

This is one of the absolutely dumbest things that Bratzi has ever
posted. We're potentially seeing a #1 out of tens of thousands here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 9, 10:58*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

I'll say it again, but it's no wonder why angry white men like you are
being fazed out by nature. Do you even have any children?