Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Bret L

Bring Middius back!

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 15, 6:28*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
Bring Middius back!

George is funny. Brazi is just sad.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 15, 6:28*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
Bring Middius back!

Gary Eickmeier

George is here, doofus.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Boon said:

Bring Middius back!
Bosey Birdhouses

George is here, doofus.

Prove it!™

Thnak's Mr. Bosemeier, for amdittong that you're are an illiterant
techno-phobe Bosey.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 16, 10:56*am, Glanbrok wrote:
Boon said:

Bring Middius back!
Bosey Birdhouses

George is here, doofus.

Prove it!™

Thnak's Mr. Bosemeier, for amdittong that you're are an illiterant
techno-phobe Bosey.

Whoever you are, Mr. Glanbrok, you're not helping at all. We need to
find George right away!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Bosey rants and raves.

This would be a great place for some freewheeling discussions about audio,
unfettered by the moderators on RAHE. But that would take some discipline
from the members so that it doesn't degrade into name calling, insults, and
personal vendettas. There would also have to be some people who know
something about audio, or who are smart enough to learn something.

I agree with those thoughts. In fact, many Real Audio Guys have
visited RAO in the past. Virtually none of them bother with us now,
though. They have told us why they stopped posting here. The reason,
in every single case, was the snotty, egomaniacal crapola spewed by a
single poster. FYI, Bosey, that poster was not me.

The Middius years were, and probably still are, an impediment to such a
concept. His opinions were unavoidable, like the loudmouth kid in grade
school who sniped out a remark every time the teacher turned around. The
thought of his absence was too tempting to ignore.

You are SUCH an idiot. You're utterly hopeless.

Was there a chance, if
only so small, that we could talk about audio?

Every time YOU "talk about audio", you make a fool of yourself. Like
Witlessmongrel, the Krooborg, and various other tin-ear metrons over
the years, for you, audio is an exercise in amateur electronics that
is disconnected from the enjoyment of music. When you told us you
adore your birdhouses, we all knew right away that sound quality was
absent from your appreciation of "audio".

RAO was chartered to be a consumer-oriented group, not a technically
oriented one. Nobody cares about rewiring the most overpriced,
underperforming speakers in the history of consumer audio. It's a
pointless exercise, and your fixation on those crap speakers tells us
exactly what your opinions are worth.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 23, 10:27*am, Glanbrok wrote:
[...]

That pretty much sums it up. Great post.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 23, 8:13*pm, Boon wrote:

RAO was chartered to be a consumer-oriented group, not a technically
oriented one. Nobody cares about rewiring the most overpriced,
underperforming speakers in the history of consumer audio. It's a
pointless exercise, and your fixation on those crap speakers tells us
exactly what your opinions are worth.

That pretty much sums it up. Great post.

Thanks. I was hoping to make Bosey cry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 23/02/2010 17:27, George "Minus" Middius a écrit :

The reason, in every single case, was the snotty, egomaniacal crapola spewed by a
single poster.
[...]
Nobody cares about rewiring the most overpriced,
underperforming speakers in the history of consumer audio. It's a
pointless exercise, and your fixation on those crap speakers tells us
exactly what your opinions are worth.

Just an illustration of "egomaniacal crapola"... :-D
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

La Salope gibbered:

The reason, in every single case, was the snotty, egomaniacal crapola spewed by a
single poster.
[...]
Nobody cares about rewiring the most overpriced,
underperforming speakers in the history of consumer audio. It's a
pointless exercise, and your fixation on those crap speakers tells us
exactly what your opinions are worth.

Just an illustration of "egomaniacal crapola"... :-D

Sluttie, do you know the parable, or hypothesis, about a million
monkeys typing away at a million typewriters for a million years?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

OK, so why the name change? Did you get your identity stolen?

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Bosey is overcome by a swarm of twittering birdies.

This would be a great place for some freewheeling discussions about audio,
unfettered by the moderators on RAHE.

[snip]
OK, so why the name change? Did you get your identity stolen?

Wheelin' free.....