Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Biohistory Meets Oswald Spengler: Gerhard Meisenberg’s In God’s Image

Biohistory Meets Oswald Spengler: Gerhard Meisenberg’s In God’s Image

By Richard Hoste

"A couple of months ago, I by accident came across a book called In God's Image: The Natural History of Intelligence and Ethics. One of the blurbs on the back was written by Richard Lynn, so I thought it might be worth a look. However, I was unable to find a single book review online. At Amazon, In God’s Image had only three copies in stock as of Wednesday, February 10.