Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default DADT-The Backstory

One aspect of DADT under the official radar is that while most
responsible leaders of the fighting troops do not want (openly or
detectably) gay males in fighting units, and don't particularly care
about the ultra-butch lezzes that can't keep their phantom weenie in
their panties, no one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Not even the big Christers and other social-conservative elements in
the command structure want that. The lesbians may be going to hell,
but they are doing a needed service while here is the reasoning. Even
the most fanatical of these people who have attained any rank at all
are completely pragmatic about this.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Bratzi wrote:

[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"GeoSynch" wrote:

Bratzi wrote:

[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Sorry, I can't reply. Scott would consider it to be spam.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jenn 'no comment'ed:

[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Sorry, I can't reply. Scott would consider it to be spam.

Now, if only Scott could figure out how to muzzle the Boon dog...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"GeoSynch" wrote:

Jenn 'no comment'ed:

[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Sorry, I can't reply. Scott would consider it to be spam.

Now, if only Scott could figure out how to muzzle the Boon dog...

Why are you interested in muzzling people? (Sorry for grilling you)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jenn grilled:

[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Sorry, I can't reply. Scott would consider it to be spam.

Now, if only Scott could figure out how to muzzle the Boon dog...

Why are you interested in muzzling people? (Sorry for grilling you)

You may be right - Boonie's bark is worse than his bite.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 4:19*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Bratzi wrote:
[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Very few in the military actually care.

It's the backwards bozos like you two who get uptight about it.

And, um, Bratzi? There aren't really any "butch lezzies" in admin
areas. Stick to topics you know something about (i.e. quit posting).
LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 7, 4:30*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jenn 'no comment'ed:

[N]o one who values an efficient military infrastructure
wants to lose the majority of the lesbians in administrative and
support, supply and logistics billets. They don't get pregnant, they
stay on the down low and are excellent, consistent workers.
Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.
Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Sorry, I can't reply. *Scott would consider it to be spam.

Now, if only Scott could figure out how to muzzle the Boon dog...

Here's an idea: why don't you, 2pid and Bratzi hold 'intellectual
discussions' so we can all have a good laugh at your expense.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly volunteered:

Here's an idea: why don't

Nah, your ideas suck ... just like you, you Blowjob Queen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's job security:

Jenn's fallback position should she ever get the axe from that rinky-dink
community college.

Jenn and Jilly in a foxhole playing pattycakes. ;-)

Very few in the military actually care.

Otherwise you'd've been drummed out long ago, old girl.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok Glanbrok is offline

Shhhh! said to Stynchblob:

Now, if only Scott could figure out how to muzzle the Boon dog...

Here's an idea: why don't you, 2pid and Bratzi hold 'intellectual
discussions' so we can all have a good laugh at your expense.

snicker

That's what they were doing when you interrupted to laugh at them. One
of them blathers about how to keep the fairies out of the military, as
Senator John McCain demands. Then another one invokes jeebus and
prattles about "sin" and **** like that. When Witless bounds in and
starts barking, my guess is he'll whine about the 'extra costs' of
accommodating Gay soldiers. Did you know that the far-right talking
heads are gabbling about separate showers and separate dorms so the
fags don't get a peek at the RedBloods' weenies?

The paramount issue for the pinhead contingent -- represented on RAO,
as you've observed, by Stynchie, Witless, and Bratzi -- is that the
irrational prejudices of the strident morons on the fringe of
rationality be cosseted and sheltered at all costs. So what if none of
the Gay soldiers who've been fired under "DADT" actually did anything
wrong. So what if the loudest wailing about the horrible homos comes
from the contingent who routinely harass and belittle female soldiers.
So what if 95% of all armed forces personnel are mature enough to
realize that work is work and discrimination is evil.

On top of all that, history can teach the retards a lesson about this
non-issue. When the armed forces were racially integrated, the
screeching was very much the same as today. Same thing happened when
gender equality (or the half-assed military equivalent) was introduced
-- much snorting and bellowing emanated from the hidebound kneejerk
bigots' contingent. After all that, you'd think the cavemen would
realize that they're out of step with the rest of the world and STFU.
But no. As long as the intolerant micro-brains draw breath, they'll
keep whining about it.

Once the barriers to equality under the law for gays have finally been
demolished, the nutjobs will have to find a new target. My guess is
they'll attack atheists.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

On top of all that, history can teach

Civilizations collapse when that mental disorder known as homosexuality is given
any credence.

So, take your fellow limpwrists and get back in the closet where you all belong.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 9, 1:11*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Pudge the Gimp minced:

On top of all that, history can teach

Civilizations collapse when that mental disorder known as homosexuality is given
any credence.

Ah, so that's what happened in Nazi Germany. Thanks for the heads up!

So, take your fellow limpwrists and get back in the closet where you all belong.

It's equally valid to say that straight marriage causes civilizations
to collapse.

You should marry Bratzi.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly quipped:

On top of all that, history can teach

Civilizations collapse when that mental disorder known as homosexuality is
given any credence.

Ah, so that's what happened in Nazi Germany. Thanks for the heads up!

A non sequitur Nazi reference equals double automatic lose.

So, take your fellow limpwrists and get back in the closet where you all
belong.

It's equally valid to say that straight marriage causes civilizations to
collapse.

Your airheaded ditziness is unparalleled.

You should marry Bratzi.

You should extract your cranium from where it is firmly embedded but you're far
too addicted to your own flatulent vapors.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 9, 11:15*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly quipped:

On top of all that, history can teach

Civilizations collapse when that mental disorder known as homosexuality is
given any credence.
Ah, so that's what happened in Nazi Germany. Thanks for the heads up!

A non sequitur Nazi reference equals double automatic lose.

Um, no. That applies when I call YOU a Nazi.

The Thousand Year Reich collapsed because of how they mollycoddled
gays.

Christ, if you're going to trot out old Usenet rules at least know how
they work.

So, take your fellow limpwrists and get back in the closet where you all
belong.

It's equally valid to say that straight marriage causes civilizations to
collapse.

Your airheaded ditziness is unparalleled.

You have adequately countered my statement. I am humbled.

You should marry Bratzi.

You should extract your cranium from where it is firmly embedded but you're far
too addicted to your own flatulent vapors.

I'll send out the announcements.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 10, 5:48*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

I'll send out the announcements.

I didn't know they had greeting cards for lobotomies.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Jilly licked ... the envelopes:

I'll send out the announcements.

I didn't know they had greeting cards for lobotomies.

The lobotomy was a prerequisite for Jilly's gender reassignment ... a
two-for-one lop-off deal, if you will.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
I'll send out the announcements.

I didn't know they had greeting cards for lobotomies.

Bratzi will insist on being "bottoms".

I predict that will be their first lover's quarrel.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
James Smith James Smith is offline

"Jenn" wrote :

Sorry, I can't reply.

Clearly a lie.

--

Jim Smith

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Sorry, I can't reply.

Clearly a lie.

Clearly, you're brain dead.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 6, 7:11*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 6, 12:40*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Sorry, I can't reply.

Clearly a lie.

Clearly, you're brain dead.

*Intellectually weak spam noted.

*When RAO was at its peak in the glory years that Phillips yearns to
return,

It won't return as long as spammers like you keep popping in to
complain about not being able to spam.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 6, 7:11*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 6, 12:40*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Sorry, I can't reply.

Clearly a lie.

Clearly, you're brain dead.

*Intellectually weak spam noted.

LoL.

Say, speaking of intellectually-weak people... LoL.

*When RAO was at its peak in the glory years that Phillips yearns to
return,
George would refer to such obvious pandering as "giving head and
swallowing" or something to that effect.
Usually used when someone was commenting favorably on Arny, but it
works both ways.

Since you're obviously into the game, I'll ask,
How's it taste Jenn?

and to George, who will surely bust a nut (if he still can) as he
reads this I'll say, You're welcome.

So it takes Jenn to bring you back to RAO, eh, 2pid? Interesting (not
really, but if you ever realized exactly how worthless you are you
might commit suicide and I don't want that on my conscience).

But I applaud you for maintaining that high ground you whine about so
much. That takes a lot of self-control. And here all this time I
thought you suffered from some mental illness like Asperger's.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 6, 8:09*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 6, 7:11*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Mar 6, 12:40*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

[...]

This is such disgusting behavior from Scott. He pretends to take the
"high ground" by trolling incessantly. It's obvious that he's hurting
from all of the ridicule, but he just can't do the manly thing and
walk away. He keeps slinging his **** and hoping it will turn into
something of value.

By the way, people with Aspergers tend to be unusually intelligent in
certain things. So far I can't see any proof that Scott is smart at
anything other than reading the specs on cell phones. He obviously
knows nothing about audio.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Mar 6, 12:40*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"James Smith" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote :

Sorry, I can't reply.

Clearly a lie.

Clearly, you're brain dead.

Intellectually weak spam noted.

I know. Why do you think he posted it?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Witless barked:

*When RAO was at its peak in the glory years that Phillips yearns to return,
George would refer to such obvious pandering as "giving head and
swallowing"

No, stupey, I never used such an expression, nor would I. Not only is
"giving head" alien to every Gay argot I've ever encountered, but the
'thought' underlying that phrase is homophobic.

If any RAO regular were to say that, I'd put my money on Arnii "****
for Dinner" Kroofeces, aka "James Smith".

Now go back to your doghouse and lick your private parts. Imbecile.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 8, 2:06*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 8, 7:47*am, Glanbrok wrote:

Witless barked:

*When RAO was at its peak in the glory years that Phillips yearns to return,
George would refer to such obvious pandering as "giving head and
swallowing"

No, stupey, I never used such an expression, nor would I. Not only is
"giving head" alien to every Gay argot I've ever encountered, but the
'thought' underlying that phrase is homophobic.

*Homophobic phobia noted.

What a moron.

*How about "son of the devil's spawn"?

I've never seen George say that either.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 7, 1:33*pm, Jenn wrote:

Clearly, you're brain dead.

*Intellectually weak spam noted.

I know. *Why do you think he posted it?

Sometimes ignoring Witless exacts a price. I almost missed this gem:

"Intellectually weak spam noted."

Only a genius like Scottie could conceive of rating "spam" on the
strength of its "intellectual" fortitude.

BTW, Jenn, how many times have you sworn off trying to have a Normal
discussion with Witlessmongrel? You'd get more satisfaction from
posting links to musical performances you hate than trying to exact a
reasoned response from Yapper.

A long time ago, the Resistance embraced the strategy of offering the
Krooborg nothing but mockery, ridicule, and insults. This strategy had
zero effect on the Beast's posting behavior, but it saved a lot of
time and keystrokes. I humbly suggest that the same strategy is
equally appropriate for dealing with duh-Scottie. It's absolutely
clear that Witless has no interest beyond constant, pointless arguing.
(Some have theorized that Terrierdork's behavior on Usenet is a
transference of the resentment he feels at being treated like dirt by
his nominal wife. If that thought gives you pause, out of compassion
or risibility, then I suggest the best course is simply to ignore
Witless completely.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

On Mar 7, 1:33*pm, Jenn wrote:

[...]

I ignore him sometimes. Other times I fall for his spam and trolling.
It's now easy to see the fact that he ignored what I replied to in the
first place on 2/7. If it's "spam" that he agrees with, no problem.