Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Test Message

I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.

Gary Eickmeier

Oh oh. I hope that Scott doesn't see this.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
bcoombes bcoombes is offline

ScottW wrote:
On Jan 31, 5:31 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.
Gary Eickmeier

Oh oh. I hope that Scott doesn't see this.

I see Jenn likes to indulge in trolls just like Phillips.
It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny
seem inclined to troll for their own amusement as well.

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

--
Bill Coombes
This poast brought to you from UK.REC.AUDIO
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 12:29*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 31, 5:31*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.

Gary Eickmeier

Oh oh. I hope that Scott doesn't see this.

*I see Jenn likes to indulge in trolls just like Phillips.
It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny
seem inclined to troll for their own amusement as well.

You could simply not respond to these so-called trolls. But then
again, only a grownup could manage that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 12:37*pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
ScottW wrote:
On Jan 31, 5:31 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.
Gary Eickmeier
Oh oh. I hope that Scott doesn't see this.

*I see Jenn likes to indulge in trolls just like Phillips.
It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny
seem inclined to troll for their own amusement as well.

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

Scott suffers from Aspergers syndrome and doesn't always know the
right words to use. Even he has admitted that words often have a
different meaning to him than they do to other people.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 12:31*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 31, 6:34*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

OK, how did I get this and not the basic OP?

*Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

It's like when you called my friend--the one who accidentally
dismantled his speakers when he refoamed--uneducated. Well, he happens
to teach at the university level. In other words, he's contributes far
more to society than some office drone working for a cell phone
company. So does Jenn.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

LOL !
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 1:31*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 10:55*am, Lionel wrote:

Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

* Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

LOL !

*Notice how Marc fails to make a list of any nature....except snot.
He tops that list. *It's his only claim to fame.

I don't notice how I fail to make a list of any nature. In fact, I
doubt no one else here does either. It's a nonsensical statement borne
of your inability to engage me on any topic.

It's actually mildly amusing to see him get his panties all wadded up
when Ferstler appears, he wanted so desperately to follow in his
footsteps but failed.

Footsteps? Howard was largely ignored by the audio community, despite
his "wrecking ball" mantra. He faded into oblivion along with his
prostate gland. Why would I want to follow that?

And what's this failure crap? I currently write for two audio and
music publications. I'm spending the next year interviewing a bunch of
DJs and turntablists because I find the modern scene very intriguing
(unlike Arny). TONEAudio will be providing a link to those interviews
as well. So where did I fail again?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
bcoombes bcoombes is offline

ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 10:37 am, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
ScottW wrote:
On Jan 31, 5:31 pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.
Gary Eickmeier
Oh oh. I hope that Scott doesn't see this.
I see Jenn likes to indulge in trolls just like Phillips.
It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny
seem inclined to troll for their own amusement as well.

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

How else do you describe someone they can't ignore?

Well if a rat was biting your ankles you couldn't ignore it but I think you
wouldn't find it intriguing.

--
Bill Coombes

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 12:55*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

* Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

LOL !

I actually asked Jenn for some classical recording recommendations
some time back, and she delivered. If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood," maybe I'll ask you. Maybe I won't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 01/02/2010 20:45, Boon a écrit :

So where did I fail again?

Here :

I find the modern scene very intriguing
(unlike Arny).

This is typically the kind of sentence in which you are making an ass of
yourself.
I bet that you're the only one who don't understand how, in RAO context,
your above assertion is ridiculous.
You are a vain idiot without on once of common sens.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 2:29*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 20:45, Boon a crit :

So where did I fail again?

Here :

* I find the modern scene very intriguing
* (unlike Arny).

This is typically the kind of sentence in which you are making an ass of
yourself.
I bet that you're the only one who don't understand how, in RAO context,
your above assertion is ridiculous.
You are a vain idiot without on once of common sens.

You don't understand English. Your comment makes no sense. You're
wasting everyone's time by being here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

--
Bill Coombes

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 01/02/2010 21:23, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

LOL !

I actually asked Jenn for some classical recording recommendations
some time back, and she delivered. If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood," maybe I'll ask you. Maybe I won't.

I don't want to share anything with you except... few turpitudes. )

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 01/02/2010 21:40, Boon a écrit :
You're
wasting everyone's time by being here.

It's already a success.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 01/02/2010 21:44, bcoombes a écrit :
Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Nothing particular, only to listen ! :-D

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 2:45*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 21:23, Boon a crit :

On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, *wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a crit :

* *Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.

LOL !

I actually asked Jenn for some classical recording recommendations
some time back, and she delivered. If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood," maybe I'll ask you. Maybe I won't.

I don't want to share anything with you except... few turpitudes. )

So at least you admit to being worthless. That's more than Scott can
manage.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 2:46*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 21:40, Boon a écrit :

You're
wasting everyone's time by being here.

It's already a success.

That statement doesn't follow logically.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 2:44*pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

* Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Other than what type of strippers prefer it to "Like a Virgin," I'm
not sure.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a écrit :

* Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Other than what type of strippers prefer it to "Like a Virgin," I'm
not sure.

Lol! but I assume you're mixing apples and oranges on purpose.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 01/02/2010 22:21, Boon a écrit :

I don't want to share anything with you except... few turpitudes. )

So at least you admit to being worthless.

Absolutely worthless.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 3:55*pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 22:21, Boon a écrit :

I don't want to share anything with you except... few turpitudes. )

So at least you admit to being worthless.

Absolutely worthless.

I know you are. I'm still "intrigued" by someone who thinks it's a
good idea to troll on a newsgroup when they cannot speak the language
very well. One has to have an empty life to do that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 2:46 pm, *wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 21:40, Boon a écrit :

You're
wasting everyone's time by being here.

It's already a success.

That statement doesn't follow logically.

LOL !

I suppose this can be an effective strategy for flaming. When someone
like you admits to being unworthy, then it's hard to make them feel
any worse about themselves than they already do.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 3:53*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:44 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a crit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Other than what type of strippers prefer it to "Like a Virgin," I'm
not sure.

Lol! but I assume you're mixing apples and oranges on purpose.

I guess that's the limit of my experience with "Dr. Feelgood." The
last time I went to a strip club, they were playing Tool, so I guess
things are looking up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Boon drives another one

On Feb 1, 4:04*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 2:29*pm, Lionel wrote:

Le 01/02/2010 20:45, Boon a crit :

So where did I fail again?

Here :

* I find the modern scene very intriguing
* (unlike Arny).

This is typically the kind of sentence in which you are making an ass of
yourself.
I bet that you're the only one who don't understand how, in RAO context,
your above assertion is ridiculous.
You are a vain idiot without on once of common sens.

You don't understand English. Your comment makes no sense. You're
wasting everyone's time by being here.

* I think that's about 6 people you've told shouldn't be here in the
last two weeks.

* Anyone who wonders why RAO is a ghost town need only follow your
threads to see the truth.
* You're a pox on this group driving everyone away you disagree with
and spamming the rest with long snotty threads and trash talk.

That's a surprising comment, especially when you look at the fact that
the only person I've driven from this group is the one who took RAO
into the real world.

You know, Scott, this dumb approach has never really made sense, but
you keep repeating it. Just look at this thread and how I've
effectively refuted every single one of your points. Instead of
admitting you're wrong, you simply move into something else to
complain about. After a couple of weeks, you'll bring up the same
points over again as if you've forgotten how I dissected them already.

This is not the work of a smart, logical person. This is the work of a
sad, lonely person who has an empty life. This is the work of someone
who thinks it's okay to spam an audio group with OT posts for months
or even years. This is a person who thinks it's okay to spread lies
about a person and their family. This is the work of someone who calls
someone an audio fraud and then proceeds to get their ass handed back
to them for totally screwing up the claim. This is the work of someone
whose wife rolls her eyes at him and then turns around and winks at
men she's just met.

I feel for you, buddy. Get better soon.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:53*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:44 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a crit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical
nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Other than what type of strippers prefer it to "Like a Virgin," I'm
not sure.

Lol! but I assume you're mixing apples and oranges on purpose.

I guess that's the limit of my experience with "Dr. Feelgood." The
last time I went to a strip club, they were playing Tool, so I guess
things are looking up.

Lionel is the fan of the pub rock band, especially with Wilko playing
lead.

I don't suppose Reetha had strippers in mind.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok Glanbrok is offline

On Feb 1, 1:37*pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:

It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

You have to be careful about imputing the human meanings of words
barked by Scottie Witlessmongrel. The list of words Witless does not
understand is quite long. And today, with the addition of
"intriguing", the list is one word longer.

This poast brought to you from UK.REC.AUDIO

Is that some kind of inscrutable pun?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 4:20*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:53*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:44 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 12:55 pm, Lionel wrote:
Le 01/02/2010 19:46, Boon a crit :

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical
nature.
And the first person to ask when it's of a musical nature.
LOL !

If I want to know more about "Dr.
Feelgood,"

What's to know?

Other than what type of strippers prefer it to "Like a Virgin," I'm
not sure.

Lol! but I assume you're mixing apples and oranges on purpose.

I guess that's the limit of my experience with "Dr. Feelgood." The
last time I went to a strip club, they were playing Tool, so I guess
things are looking up.

Lionel is the fan of the pub rock band, especially with Wilko playing
lead.

I don't suppose Reetha had strippers in mind.

Ah...now I see. You must be an expert at broken English.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Glanbrok wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:37 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:

It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

You have to be careful about imputing the human meanings of words
barked by Scottie Witlessmongrel. The list of words Witless does not
understand is quite long. And today, with the addition of
"intriguing", the list is one word longer.

This poast brought to you from UK.REC.AUDIO

Is that some kind of inscrutable pun?

Wasn't meant to be, more a kind of indicator as to why a nOOb [to this group]
would want to post in an Arny related thread.

--
Bill Coombes
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 5:07*pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Glanbrok wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:37 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:

It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

You have to be careful about imputing the human meanings of words
barked by Scottie Witlessmongrel. The list of words Witless does not
understand is quite long. And today, with the addition of
"intriguing", the list is one word longer.

This poast brought to you from UK.REC.AUDIO

Is that some kind of inscrutable pun?

Wasn't meant to be, more a kind of indicator as to why a nOOb [to this group]
would want to post in an Arny related thread.

It's been a while since there's been a true Arny-related thread. He
does continue to be a cautionary tale, however.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Glanbrok wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:37 pm, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
It's kind of funny how all the people who are so intrigued by Arny
People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.
You have to be careful about imputing the human meanings of words
barked by Scottie Witlessmongrel. The list of words Witless does not
understand is quite long. And today, with the addition of
"intriguing", the list is one word longer.
This poast brought to you from UK.REC.AUDIO
Is that some kind of inscrutable pun?

Wasn't meant to be, more a kind of indicator as to why a nOOb [to this group]
would want to post in an Arny related thread.

It's been a while since there's been a true Arny-related thread. He
does continue to be a cautionary tale, however.

LOL, he's been making a mild nuisance of himself [in a yappy dog sort of way] in
uk.rec.audio where he has a couple of natural allies [also complete dorks].

--
Bill Coombes
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Feb 1, 1:53*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 10:37*am, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

*How else do you describe someone they can't ignore?

ScottW

as a gigantic smelly fart.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Marc 'the sensitive tank' Phillips trundles inexorably along:

[T]he only person I've driven from this group is the one who took RAO into the
real world.

Ponder upon your following statement, Buffoon, as to why Arny or Bobo and who
knows who else would want to take "into the real world" and try to do you
financial or career harm, but it will once more prove for naught as time and
again you've proved you're incapable of introspection and self-awareness.

This is not the work of a smart, logical person. This is the work of a sad,
lonely person who has an empty life. This is the work of someone who thinks
it's okay to spam an audio group with OT posts for months or even years. This
is a person who thinks it's okay to spread lies about a person and their
family. This is the work of someone who calls someone an audio fraud and then
proceeds to get their ass handed back to them for totally screwing up the
claim. This is the work of someone whose wife rolls her eyes at him and then
turns around and winks at men she's just met.

And yet you never fail to retreat to your little world of self-pity and lash out
at those "telling lies about me and my family" and "trying to take food off my
table" and so on and so forth, ad nauseum.

I feel for you, buddy. Get better soon.

Go have a banana and drink some diet soda.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jan 31, 5:31*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

I haven't any messages from today. Not possible. Sending this to test my
system.

Gary Eickmeier

Oh oh. I hope that Scott doesn't see this.

I see Jenn likes to indulge in trolls just like Phillips.

I'm just pointing out that you strongly dislike test posts. You also
dislike unlabeled or mislabeled OT posts, but you've never mentioned
that to those here who aren't named Jenn.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Jan 31, 6:34*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
OK, how did I get this and not the basic OP?

Jenn is the last person to ask for assistance of a technical nature.

Now THAT'S a troll, lol.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 4:20*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:53*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:

"Dr. Feelgood."

Me:
Lionel is the fan of the pub rock band, especially with Wilko playing
lead.

I don't suppose Reetha had strippers in mind.

Ah...now I see. You must be an expert at broken English.

Sadly, yes.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 1, 6:07*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:40*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Feb 1, 1:53*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 10:37*am, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:

People find Arny intriguing!!!??? WTF.

*How else do you describe someone they can't ignore?

ScottW

as a gigantic smelly fart.

*Ever notice how some people need to take a big whiff right AFTER they
catch a hint of the scent?

No I haven't.

Why would you do that?

Test.. disregard message MOSFET Car Audio 6 May 1st 09 02:38 PM
Test message [email protected] Pro Audio 7 September 2nd 08 05:34 PM
test message 3.13 pm Oz time Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 2 January 31st 05 11:19 AM
Test Message Bob jones Vacuum Tubes 1 December 29th 04 11:18 AM
Test Message Geoley Pro Audio 1 October 18th 03 11:18 PM