Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default A new drinking game for the Chargers group...

You have to take a drink whenever Scott talks about how old or beat up
Brett Favre is. You'll be sloshed in no time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
josh sullivan josh sullivan is offline

On Jan 31, 4:51*pm, Boon wrote:
You have to take a drink whenever Scott talks about how old or beat up
Brett Favre is. You'll be sloshed in no time.

Take one whenever a troll posts here and we'd all be in AA.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 31, 4:09*pm, josh sullivan wrote:
On Jan 31, 4:51*pm, Boon wrote:

You have to take a drink whenever Scott talks about how old or beat up
Brett Favre is. You'll be sloshed in no time.

Take one whenever a troll posts here and we'd all be in AA.

Is this not football related? Or would you rather all sit around and
continue to gripe about your "least favorite Charger"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers

On Jan 31, 4:51*pm, Boon wrote:

You have to take a drink whenever Scott talks about how old or beat up
Brett Favre is. You'll be sloshed in no time.

Take one whenever a troll posts here and we'd all be in AA.

Is this not football related? Or would you rather all sit around and
continue to gripe about your "least favorite Charger"?

Honestly I wasn't pointing that at you- just in general.