Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Middiot

On Jan 30, 12:31*pm, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

On Jan 30, 11:22 am, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 30, 8:16 am, Glanbrok wrote:

Slowly regaining her foggy sobriety, Sluttie gradually becomes dimly
aware that there are others in the room with her.
And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?
:-D !!!!
ew.
George is so predictable... I really don't understand the fascination he
exerted on RAO.
Another malasluttism for the scrapbook.
By[through] his intransigence and lack of empathy (!) he has protected[sic]
and given a shelter[sic] to a bunch of moronic cry-babies that[sic] have
bring[sic] more trouble on[sic] RAO than Kruger him[sic]self.
Question for you, Slut: Were you drunk or sober when you made that
post?
BTW, I disagree with your brainless 'thinking'. So does everybody
else,
* Bzzzzzt. *Wrong. * Lionel is spot on.

..says the biggest "moronic cry-baby" of them all.

You are dense and so one more time you are wrong.

I am not dense and so one more time I am right.

ScottW doesn't belong to this group of moronic cry-babies.

You're right. ScottW is in a class of moronic cry-babies all by
himself.

I really don't appreciate him but "at least" he didn't have the
baseness, the lack of pride of the gang of ass-lickers who were the
Middius' court.

Again this is total nonsense on so many levels.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 30, 10:53*am, Boon wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:36*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:20*am, Lionel wrote:

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.

Then what are you doing here? LOL!

I started ignoring Lionel the last time he was here because he simply
made no sense and was only interested in wasting everyone's time. His
presence on RAO reminds me of a little boy who shows up to battle with
nothing but a water pistol and an French-English dictionary.

Perhaps this is a sockpuppet of 2pid's.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 30, 1:18*pm, Boon wrote:
On Jan 30, 11:58*am, ScottW wrote:

Just calling it like I see it.

That makes you blind, which is an essential component to being a
hypocrite.

2pid's also functionally illiterate which is an essential component of
communicating with the Frog.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Coconuts Coconuts is offline

"Lionel" wrote in message

I really don't appreciate him but "at least" he didn't
have the baseness, the lack of pride of the gang of
ass-lickers who were the Middius' court.

You're an interesting one. You don't seem to appreciate
anyone.

Last week it seemed like only 6 posters here. This week
another 4 have shown up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 31, 2:34*pm, "Coconuts" wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

I really don't appreciate him but "at least" he didn't
have the baseness, the lack of pride of the gang of
ass-lickers who were the Middius' court.

You're an interesting one. You don't seem to appreciate
anyone.

Last week it seemed like only 6 posters here. This week
another 4 have shown up.

There are quite a few lurkers here. I get emails from them quite often.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:20*am, Lionel wrote:

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.

Then what are you doing here? LOL!

I started ignoring Lionel the last time he was here because he simply
made no sense and was only interested in wasting everyone's time. His
presence on RAO reminds me of a little boy who shows up to battle with
nothing but a water pistol and an French-English dictionary.

Perhaps this is a sockpuppet of 2pid's.

Can you imagine a redneck with a mullet speaking French? I can't.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 2:32*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 30, 1:18*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 30, 11:58*am, ScottW wrote:
Just calling it like I see it.

That makes you blind, which is an essential component to being a
hypocrite.

2pid's also functionally illiterate which is an essential component of
communicating with the Frog.

LoL. I can almost see Scott's awkward, clumsy phrasing and poor
writing skills being transformed by Lionel's faulty translation module
into something halfway interesting. I'm reminded of Chance the
Gardener in "Being There" for some reason.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Well, I guess it's true - he's really, really gone! Yay! Who knew? But I am
still curious what happened to him.

Gary Eickmeier

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in message
OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:20*am, Lionel wrote:

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.

Then what are you doing here? LOL!

I started ignoring Lionel the last time he was here because he simply
made no sense and was only interested in wasting everyone's time. His
presence on RAO reminds me of a little boy who shows up to battle with
nothing but a water pistol and an French-English dictionary.

Perhaps this is a sockpuppet of 2pid's.

Can you imagine a redneck with a mullet speaking French? I can't.

I can imagine a redneck with a mullet using a translation program...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 31, 8:42*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
Well, I guess it's true - he's really, really gone! Yay! Who knew? But I am
still curious what happened to him.

Wake up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 31, 8:42*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
Well, I guess it's true - he's really, really gone! Yay! Who knew? But I am
still curious what happened to him.

You can't be this dumb.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 8:42 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
Well, I guess it's true - he's really, really gone! Yay! Who knew? But I
am
still curious what happened to him.

You can't be this dumb.

Yes, I am this dumb. Just ****ing tell me. I don't hang around here a lot.
What's the big mystery?

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 31, 9:54*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

I don't hang around here a lot.

Then it really doesn't ****ing matter now, does it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Coconuts a écrit :

"Lionel" wrote in message
I really don't appreciate him but "at least" he didn't
have the baseness, the lack of pride of the gang of
ass-lickers who were the Middius' court.

You're an interesting one. You don't seem to appreciate
anyone.

Last week it seemed like only 6 posters here. This week
another 4 have shown up.

I just came to check if nothing wrong happened to an old acquaintance
(the eponymous of this thread).
I knew that if the guy was lying in wait somewhere around, I will easily
find a way to make him show off on RAO.
Mission accomplie... ;-)

Most of the others are the winos who painfully try to keep the bistrot
alive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Lionel" wrote in message

I just came to check if nothing wrong happened to an old
acquaintance (the eponymous of this thread).
I knew that if the guy was lying in wait somewhere around,
I will easily find a way to make him show off on RAO.
Mission accomplie... ;-)

Most of the others are the winos who painfully try to keep
the bistrot alive.

I have a few friends and acquaintances whose primary
language is French. When they speak English, their phrasing
and wording seems much different. Are you doing this
deliberately for some reason or do you suppose it's
regional? Where do you live?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Jan 31, 8:42 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

Well, I guess it's true - he's really, really gone! Yay! Who knew? But I
am
still curious what happened to him.

You can't be this dumb.

Yes, I am this dumb. Just ****ing tell me. I don't hang around here a lot..
What's the big mystery?

That George posted here for everyone to see?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Coconuts a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message
I just came to check if nothing wrong happened to an old
acquaintance (the eponymous of this thread).
I knew that if the guy was lying in wait somewhere around,
I will easily find a way to make him show off on RAO.
Mission accomplie... ;-)

Most of the others are the winos who painfully try to keep
the bistrot alive.

I have a few friends and acquaintances whose primary
language is French. When they speak English, their phrasing
and wording seems much different. Are you doing this
deliberately for some reason or do you suppose it's
regional? Where do you live?

Perhaps that you have met only former good students. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

But I am still curious what happened to him.

What's the big mystery?

He started posting again under the name Glanbrok; his didactic response to
Lionel was all the proof anybody needed.

The only conjecture, then, is he stopped posting the day after Christmas due to
an unsuccessful suicide attempt but he probably did succeed in being
involutarily committed to a nuthouse. His insanity was futher compounded by
being denied use of a computer to partake in the only breath-of-life 'lil
Georgie knows, which is rao. Boy George must've bribed or wheedled or fellated
an orderly or ten in order to have limited use of a computer to be able to post
to rao through a Google account for the Glanbrok identity, because his George M.
Middius account is tauntingly out of reach on his home computer at his decrepit
little domicile hovel.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon blabbered:

Arny keeps trying to come back against the wishes of his wife and pastor.
Fortunately they are kept abreast of his Usenet activities.

Thanks to Marc 'the snitch' Phillips.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon blubbered:

shows up to battle with nothing but a water pistol and an [sic] French-English
dictionary.

What an idiot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Feb 1, 9:25*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Gary Eickmeier wrote:
But I am still curious what happened to him.

What's the big mystery?

He started posting again under the name Glanbrok; his didactic response to
Lionel was all the proof anybody needed.

The only conjecture, then, is he stopped posting the day after Christmas due to
an unsuccessful suicide attempt but he probably did succeed in being
involutarily committed to a nuthouse. His insanity was futher compounded by
being denied use of a computer to partake in the only breath-of-life 'lil
Georgie knows, which is rao. Boy George must've bribed or wheedled or fellated
an orderly or ten in order to have limited use of a computer to be able to post
to rao through a Google account for the Glanbrok identity, because his George M.
Middius account is tauntingly out of reach on his home computer at his decrepit
little domicile hovel.

Maybe his wife and pastor are on to him.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Anon E Mouse Anon E Mouse is offline

GeoSynch schrieb in Nachricht . ..

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

But I am still curious what happened to him.

What's the big mystery?

He started posting again under the name Glanbrok; his didactic response to
Lionel was all the proof anybody needed. [...]

OUCH!... The Middiot knew how to spell "vérité"... What an insult to the
dead! Alors ça c'est du propre! You wouldn't know a lawyer if he kicked
your derrière!

Just carry on lecturing me on rootkits... ;-

--
Anon E. Mouse

[Playing] "Cowgirl In the Sand" Neil Young (From "4-Way Street", CSN&Y)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

Arny keeps trying to come back against the wishes of his
wife and pastor. Fortunately they are kept abreast of his
Usenet activities.

Delusions of mind reading noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"GeoSynch" wrote in message

BaBoon blabbered:

Arny keeps trying to come back against the wishes of his
wife and pastor. Fortunately they are kept abreast of
his Usenet activities.

Thanks to Marc 'the snitch' Phillips.

Marc has been running to moma when people call him to account for his
misdeeds for a long time. Most people grow out of this.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

"Boon" wrote in message

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase
and told you to stop emailing him.

In your heart of hearts Marc, it probably improved even more when your name
disappeared from this page:

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

No matter what others may say about you Marc, you do have a miniscule iota
of self-awareness. If the stench gets strong enough, even the skunk smells
himself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

I wonder if Arny's attempted return is related to getting
banned/ ignored/discredited by other discussion groups.

You mean like you were banned from the tech staff over at Tone Audio, Marc?

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

As usual Marc, you are externalizing. I'm banned no where, not even at the
SP forum.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Gary Eickmeier" wrote in
message
Well, I guess it's true - he's really, really gone! Yay!
Who knew? But I am still curious what happened to him.

Trust me Gary, someone someplace will start up a new account wiht one of his
aliases so that there will be posts under his name.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 2, 8:18*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

Arny keeps trying to come back against the wishes of his
wife and pastor. Fortunately they are kept abreast of his
Usenet activities.

Delusions of mind reading noted.

Sent to Susie and Pastor Matt.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase
and told you to stop emailing him.

In your heart of hearts Marc, it probably improved even
more when your name disappeared from this page:

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

No matter what others may say about you Marc, you do
have a miniscule iota of self-awareness. If the stench
gets strong enough, even the skunk smells himself.

Sent to Susie and Pastor Matt.

Hi Sue & Matt,

Yes, I dropped in on RAO yesterday for the first time in many months because
I heard that Marc Phillips was libeling me - blaming me because he lost his
job at ToneAudio.

Pretty strange, because I haven't even thought about Marc or ToneAudio for
over six-9 months.

I tried to set the record straight, but Marc has decided to try to use his
influence with you to further punish me for his self-induced problems.

So, here's a little love note for you both - hope you have a nice day.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
bcoombes bcoombes is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase
and told you to stop emailing him.
In your heart of hearts Marc, it probably improved even
more when your name disappeared from this page:

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

No matter what others may say about you Marc, you do
have a miniscule iota of self-awareness. If the stench
gets strong enough, even the skunk smells himself.

Sent to Susie and Pastor Matt.

Hi Sue & Matt,

Yes, I dropped in on RAO yesterday for the first time in many months because
I heard that Marc Phillips was libeling me - blaming me because he lost his
job at ToneAudio.

TRANSLATION..I've been getting my ass whupped in uk.rec.audio so I thought I'd
come running back here.

--
Bill Coombes
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 2, 8:48*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Feb 2, 8:21 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase
and told you to stop emailing him.

In your heart of hearts Marc, it probably improved even
more when your name disappeared from this page:

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

No matter what others may say about you Marc, you do
have a miniscule iota of self-awareness. If the stench
gets strong enough, even the skunk smells himself.

Sent to Susie and Pastor Matt.

Hi Sue & Matt,

Yes, I dropped in on RAO yesterday for the first time in many months because
I heard that Marc Phillips was libeling me - blaming me because he lost his
job at ToneAudio.

That would be a lie.

Pretty strange, because I haven't even thought about Marc or ToneAudio for
over six-9 months.

That would be a lie. You were here last week doing the same.

I tried to set the record straight, but Marc has decided to try to use his
influence with you to further punish me for his self-induced problems.

So, here's a little love note for you both - hope you have a nice day.

Both Susie and Pastor Matt can see from the post just how troubled you
are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 02/02/2010 16:12, Boon a écrit :

Yes, I dropped in on RAO yesterday for the first time in many months because
I heard that Marc Phillips was libeling me - blaming me because he lost his
job at ToneAudio.

That would be a lie.

Issue 21
- senior contributing editor : Marc Philips
- 5 contributions (or co-contributions)

Issue 22
- senior contributing editor : Marc Philips (oblivion ? misprint ?)
- 0 contribution

Issue 23
- Philips' name disappear from staff list
- 0 contribution

Issue 24
- No Philips on staff list
- 0 contribution

Issue 25
- No Philips on staff list
- 0 contribution

Issue 26
- No Philips on staff list
- 0 contribution
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
cal coolidge cal coolidge is offline

On Feb 2, 12:40*pm, Lionel wrote:
[...]

I confirmed some time ago that I had left TONE. It's been common
knowledge for months. Arny's lie is that I "lost my job" because of
him.

Again, there is no link to Arny's harrassing of Jeff Dorgay and my
decision to leave. There is no link between RAO and my decision to
leave, period. Hence, Arny lied once again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 2, 2:36*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 2, 12:01*pm, cal coolidge wrote:

On Feb 2, 12:40*pm, Lionel wrote:

[...]

*How about your decision to resort to a sockpuppet....again?

It was on purpose, a message sent to someone else.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message

I wonder if Arny's attempted return is related to getting
banned/ ignored/discredited by other discussion groups.

You mean like you were banned from the tech staff over at Tone Audio, Marc?

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

As usual Marc, you are externalizing. I'm banned no where, not even at the
SP forum.

I guess ashtrays don't equate to leadership positions:

http://www.chryslergroupllc.com/company/team

LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 2, 12:40*pm, Lionel wrote:

[...]

And I think I know who.

Poor 2pid! A day late and a dollar behind!

I think 2pid's reappearance here is because he's ****ed his home value
dropped over 7% in one quarter.