Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Going through the big church haul

I think the church is going to have a happy Christmas next year
because I was going through the pile today. OH MY GHOD....I'm 99 pr
cent atheist and 1 percent pantheist but it feels like Divine
Intervention to me.

SIX new in box Western Electric 350Bs. SIX of the *******s.

THREE WE 274B rectifier tubes.

ONE DOZEN GE 6550s. One of which was broken. That makes eleven.

Piles of every tube used in Allen, Hammond, Conn, or Wurly toob
organs. Several 7199s.

A whole box of the desireable low loss micanol octal sockets, plus
several eleven pin female sockets and Amp male plug sets for both 8
and 11 pin octals. All sorts of desireable connectors now no longer in
the catalogs.

Several Allen Organ tone inductors, precision wound chokes of unique
values for the analog organs.

Pomona tube socket extenders with test tabs. Tube pullers. All sorts
of adapter doohickeys.

Piles of old carbon comp resistors. I hate the ****in' things but
they make a lot of the booteek guitar guys' pee-pees go up.

Old lytic caps, some with dates to the 70s. Those are going in the
trash.

Several JBL and Altec driver rebuild kits, compression driver
diaphragms, etc.

I said I'd give the profits to the church and I meant it, but this
kind of service has its perks.