Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default John Lennon

....was killed 29 years ago yesterday. It seems like yesterday. I was a
first year high school teacher. Sigh...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message
...was killed 29 years ago yesterday. It seems like yesterday. I was a
first year high school teacher. Sigh...

A very sad day for music.

I can remember when
Buddy Holly died in that plane crash (aong with
Richie Valens) I had my first girlfriend at that time.
I was prety sad, but she cried for a week:-(

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

...was killed 29 years ago yesterday. It seems like yesterday. I was a
first year high school teacher. Sigh...

I remember it well. There was an impromptu candlelight gathering in the
local park, a scene probably repeated all across the country.

Lennon with Nielsen and Carlos of Cheap Trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im3AUiCGqnk

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

...was killed 29 years ago yesterday. It seems like yesterday. I was a
first year high school teacher. Sigh...

I remember it well. There was an impromptu candlelight gathering in the
local park, a scene probably repeated all across the country.

What I remember is shortly thereafter, the price of pot spiked.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
nickoblake nickoblake is offline

NOW WE KNOW WHY HE WAS KILLED !

http://surftofind.com/lennon