Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Here's what's wrong with Scottie's beloved ****uplicans

The ****uplicans hate the idea of spending public money to jump-start a new
healthcare system, but they love the idea of flushing away $200 billion a
year in a hot war motivated solely by clashing political ideologies.

Only a moron could root for a party that "thinks" like that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 8, 3:31*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Dec 8, 12:10*pm, dogma4e wrote:

On Dec 1, 10:12*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

The ****uplicans hate the idea of spending public money to jump-start a new
healthcare system, but they love the idea of flushing away $200 billion a
year in a hot war motivated solely by clashing political ideologies.

Only a moron could root for a party that "thinks" like that.

George:

Please allow me to apologize for Scottie's faulty ways and means.

* Don't presume George accurately portrays anything. He does not.

* If you paid attention, you'd know I don't support the idea that
Afghanistan
is a critical national security interest.
*George is, as usual, full of crap.

No, he's dead right.

Most people can see why without a problem. You're too stupid to know
why though.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 8, 9:33*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Dec 8, 4:58*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:

The ****uplicans hate the idea of spending public money to jump-start a new
healthcare system, but they love the idea of flushing away $200 billion a
year in a hot war motivated solely by clashing political ideologies.

Only a moron could root for a party that "thinks" like that.

George:

Please allow me to apologize for Scottie's faulty ways and means.

* Don't presume George accurately portrays anything. He does not.

* If you paid attention, you'd know I don't support the idea that
Afghanistan
is a critical national security interest.
*George is, as usual, full of crap.

No, he's dead right.

*So you're off to fight "a hot war motivated solely by clashing
political ideologies".
Enjoy. *Try not to RIP over this one.

Nice try. This isn't about me.

It's about you supporting something that you say you don't support.

Try to figure it out.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said to Witless:

Try to figure it out.