Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

Default Why does Marc Phillips use sockpuppets?

On Nov 30, 4:42*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:54*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:59*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:49*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

would the supposed Major Shhhtard, on active duty be posting from
Texas Prairie View A&M
University?

Shhhboy trying to use his GI benefits.

Oh look. Shhh! has a stalker. How cute.

*Oh look, Marc Phillips has a new sockpuppet.

*If your sockpuppet really goes to PVAM, will that make it smarter
than you?

Are you saying that Shhh! is my sockpuppet now? Interesting theory.

You know, Arny's over on RAHE right now and he's acting quite civil to
everyone, even Scott Wheeler. He learned his lesson. When will you
learn yours?

*Civility is a semi-requirement of moderated groups.
*But Wheeler is generally a civil person so he is treated likewise.
*You have little in common with him beyond a cart.

That's funny, because I participate in moderated groups and you don't.

I don't see you on RAHE at all. Good thing I suppose.

I even invited you to participate with me once and you declined.

I have no use for you.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

On Nov 30, 5:54*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:59*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:49*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

[...]

You do realize that there are other places than Usenet, don't you?

I even invited you to participate with me once and you declined.

* I have no use for you.

Bull****. You can't stop thinking about me. All day long you've been
waiting for a break in work so you could think of new ways to troll
me. The evidence is here on RAO.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

I even invited you to participate with me once and you declined.

* I have no use for you.

Bull****. You can't stop thinking about me. All day long you've been
waiting for a break in work so you could think of new ways to troll
me. The evidence is here on RAO.

Scottie is praying for Stynchie and the other anony****s to rally behind him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 4:11*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

I even invited you to participate with me once and you declined.

* I have no use for you.

Bull****. You can't stop thinking about me. All day long you've been
waiting for a break in work so you could think of new ways to troll
me. The evidence is here on RAO.

Scottie is praying for Stynchie and the other anony****s to rally behind him.

He's sucking up to a couple of guys on the Chargers forum, but no one
is even responding. PLF may be his last chance for Usenet salvation,
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

wrote:

On Nov 30, 5:54*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:59*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:49*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

[...]

LoL. It may take you all day. I only require a few seconds.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

On Nov 30, 5:54*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 3:40*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:59*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:49*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

[...]

I never mentioned me, idiot. You're so desperate to score points that
you no longer make sense. (As if you ever did, which is debatable.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Scottie is praying for [GeoSynch the Greatest] and the other anony****s to
rally behind him.

He's sucking up to a couple of guys on the Chargers forum, but no one is even
responding. PLF may be his last chance for Usenet salvation,

'lil Georgie has been tirelessly posting slight variations on the same old
retreaded themes for well over a decade now.

BaBoon, OTOH, uses the exact same arguments right out of his debating-trade
playbook against all his various antagonists he's seethingly envious of. Just
change Scott's name with mine or Badlands420 or Arny or whoever else the reeking
hypocrite rails against and it's, like, deja vu all over again.

Marc Phillips is right at home with the Democratic Party, seasoned practitioners
of the politics of envy.

Mrs Marc Phillips Lionel Audio Opinions 8 August 30th 04 08:53 PM
Marc Phillips family. Lionel Audio Opinions 6 August 4th 04 04:54 PM
Marc Phillips ! Lionel Audio Opinions 22 September 29th 03 12:42 PM
Note to Marc Phillips Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 9 September 11th 03 06:07 PM