Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default I have found my new Usenet home

I'm going to stay on at the Chargers group indefinitely. They're such
a great group of guys!

I'll still be here, but I have to confess that those Chargers fans are
really fun and smart!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I'm going to stay on at the Chargers group indefinitely. They're such
a great group of guys!

Whatever. But don't forget to let us know if Witless shows up there again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 5:00*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

I'm going to stay on at the Chargers group indefinitely. They're such
a great group of guys!

Whatever. But don't forget to let us know if Witless shows up there again..

My money is on Sunday.

The poor imbecile won't be able to stop himself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default I hate to say I told you so...

wrote:

Shhhh! said:

I'm going to stay on at the Chargers group indefinitely. They're such
a great group of guys!

Whatever. But don't forget to let us know if Witless shows up there again.

My money is on Sunday.

The poor imbecile won't be able to stop himself.

....but 2pid has proven me right...again. LoL.

RIP Usenet Monty Parts Pro Audio 240 May 8th 10 12:46 PM
I Found nice damping Material at Home Depot in LA NoNameHere Car Audio 0 April 18th 04 04:29 AM