Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Default Badlands420

Well, it's obvious that you aren't fazed by most of our comments
because you're too dumb or high to understand them. I'm just trying to

help a pothead out.

http://tinyurl.com/yzf799y

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 2:32*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 11:52*am, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 1:42*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 5:58*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, "ScottW" wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:43 pm, vinyl anachronist wrote:

On Nov 29, 6:26 pm, ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:20 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Boon said:

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He
had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he
could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.

That's odd. Legalization would turn weed into a profit center for
government
instead of the money pit that interdiction is now. Doesn't Scottie
realize
that every dollar of tax paid by others is one he doesn't have to
worry
about?

He said it used to irritate his lungs, and that was enough to make
it
BAD in his eyes. Remember, Scott always thinks about how the issues
affect HIS life.

Then Witless should want tobacco to be banned also. What's his plan
for
replacing the lost tax revenue from tobacco products?

*Marc's just making **** up...again.

You mean like how you've lied about my family?

We had that conversation in your kitchen.

*Only in your fantasies.

I would have destroyed your
feeble argument, but I was a guest in your house.

Just like you destroy arguments on usenet.
With pure fiction.

So now you're admitting you are a big pothead just like your dad,
"Badlands420"?

We had this discussion in front of Art (who was on my side)

*Marc Phillips lying on usenet again,
*and the sun rises.

You have a habit of being unable and unwilling to stand behind your
own words.
There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about
what you said that day.

*Isn't that why you love usenet? *You can make crap up and no one can
really know for sure.
*Oh well, I know you lied. You know you lied. That's all that matters.

No, I didn't lie. You did. Just like the story about the scotch. Jim
Sanders had you pegged all along. What a backstabber and liar you are.
That's why he asked you to leave his home.

Not even you, you big pussy.

*Says the limp pillsbury dough boy from behind his keyboard.
*Maybe if you stomp your feet, spit, and drool like a real texan
while you type your macho charade will work better.
*Then again, maybe not.

Boy, you get really defensive whenever your manhood is called into
question. Are you a closet case?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 2:33*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 12:12*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 1:58*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about what you said that
day.

Speaking for others because you know your opinion doesn't matter =
Cataclysmically epic fail

If you say so, pothead. To people unaddled by drugs, that sounds just
like truth by assertion.

* IKYABWAI.

No it's not, 2pid. Show me where he accused me of truth by assertion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers

Default It's anger management time for 2pid

On Nov 30, 3:24*pm, ScottW wrote:

* Let me know when you grow the cahones to call someones manhood
into question. *I haven't seen any sign of it yet.

LoL.

Say, 2pid, why are you so angry all of the time? Are you even aware of
your anger issues?

And are you even dimly aware of why nobody likes you? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

* Let me know when you grow the cahones[sic] to call someones[sic] manhood
into question. *I haven't seen any sign of it yet.

LoL.

You're laughter is fonie.

Say, 2pid, why are you so angry all of the time? Are you even aware of
your anger issues?

grrr...

And are you even dimly aware of why nobody likes you? LoL.

Scottie would kill himself if he believed any Normals like him. Look how he
turned on Marc and Sacky.

--

Let me know when you grow the cahones to call someones manhood into question.

Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, Nov. 30 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

George in his natural environment:

http://2.media.tumblr.com/MTIfU5tQro...FOAIo1_400.jpg

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Shhhh! said:

Let me know when you grow the cahones[sic] to call someones[sic]
manhood
into question. I haven't seen any sign of it yet.

LoL.

You're laughter is fonie.

Say, 2pid, why are you so angry all of the time? Are you even aware of
your anger issues?

grrr...

And are you even dimly aware of why nobody likes you? LoL.

Scottie would kill himself if he believed any Normals like him. Look how
he
turned on Marc and Sacky.

--

Let me know when you grow the cahones to call someones manhood into
question.

Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, Nov. 30 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie Shelleyed:

Scottie would kill himself if he believed any Normals like him. Look how
he turned on Marc and Sacky.

George in his natural environment:

I have just the Scottie-ism for this occasion: "Your a doody-head, go bust
you're own cahonies."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 3:24*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 12:55*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:32*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Marc Phillips lying on usenet again,
*and the sun rises.

You have a habit of being unable and unwilling to stand behind your
own words.
There's not a single person here who thinks I lied about
what you said that day.

*Isn't that why you love usenet? *You can make crap up and no one can
really know for sure.
*Oh well, I know you lied. You know you lied. That's all that matters.

No, I didn't lie. You did. Just like the story about the scotch.

*Keep telling yourself that...and keep a hanky to wipe your sweaty
brow
in case someone offers you a drink.
*And try not spasm so much. It's a bit weird. I thought I'd have to
call the
paramedics.

Yes, you offered me a drink, and I started sweating and went into
spasms, so much so that you thought about calling a paramedic. Is
there anyone here who thinks that's plausible? Or is Scott making this
all up?

Jim
Sanders had you pegged all along. What a backstabber and liar you are.

*Backstabber? *I'm telling you straight out you're a lying scumbag.

I'm calling you the same.

That's why he asked you to leave his home.

*LoL, *I recall his wife telling me she didn't like you much
or maybe it was Sanders himself. *She thought you were creepy
and read too much into small gestures.

Hmmm. "Marc is creepy because he reads too much into small gestures."
That's not really plausible, either. But let's say she did say that.
If you told anyone close to me that I read too much into small
gestures, they think you were nuts. I'm kind of the opposite. But I'd
rather have her say that then to kick me out of her home, call me a
lying, low-class backstabber and to instruct her friends not to go
anywhere near you. That, after all, is what Jim did with you.

Not even you, you big pussy.

*Says the limp pillsbury dough boy from behind his keyboard.
*Maybe if you stomp your feet, spit, and drool like a real texan
while you type your macho charade will work better.
*Then again, maybe not.

Boy, you get really defensive whenever your manhood is called into
question.

* Let me know when you grow the cahones to call someones manhood
into question. *I haven't seen any sign of it yet.

I just called your manhood into question, idiot. Or did that sentence
sound different in your brain?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 5:01*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
George in his natural environment:

http://2.media.tumblr.com/MTIfU5tQro...FOAIo1_400.jpg

I don't think anyone is clicking on your links. Just say what you want
to say.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I don't think anyone is clicking on your links. Just say what you want

to say.

http://tinyurl.com/yfrdomm

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 5:46*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
I don't think anyone is clicking on your links. Just say what you want

to say.

http://tinyurl.com/yfrdomm

Let me guess. Fail? Fail fail fail? Is it s fail link for fail? Fail!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I'm sensing a lot of repressed gay man-love between Scott, Zorro,
Goat****er, and FailOut Boy. You guys aren't fooling anyone with this fake
hatred. Just get it over with and start teabagging each other.

"Boon" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 3:24 pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 12:55 pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 2:32 pm, ScottW wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 30, 5:50*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
I'm sensing a lot of repressed gay man-love between Scott, Zorro,
Goat****er, and FailOut Boy. You guys aren't fooling anyone with this fake
hatred. Just get it over with and start teabagging each other.

I'm disappointed. Only one fail in that post. It's not fail enough, I
expect at least three fails in every one of your failposts. Don't fail
me!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Let me guess. Fail? Fail fail fail? Is it s fail link for fail? Fail!

Nope, worse than that.

http://tinyurl.com/yghk77o

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I'm disappointed. Only one fail in that post. It's not fail enough, I
expect at least three fails in every one of your failposts. Don't fail

me!

If fail was gayness, you'd be Charles Nelson Reilly felching Elton John's
steamy jizz load out of Richard Simmons' asshole.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Nov 30, 5:50*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 30, 3:32*pm, Boon wrote:

I just called your manhood into question, idiot.

* Real man know that's not possible on usenet.
* But I see why you're confused.

Real man no spend all night on Usenet while pretty wife lie in bed and
wait.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 30, 5:57*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
I'm disappointed. Only one fail in that post. It's not fail enough, I
expect at least three fails in every one of your failposts. Don't fail

me!

If fail was gayness, you'd be Charles Nelson Reilly felching Elton John's
steamy jizz load out of Richard Simmons' asshole.

Don't use the word "jizz." Another moron here has a trademark on it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless leaps from one fantasy to the next.

I just called your manhood into question, idiot.

Real man[sic] know that's not possible on usenet.

Scoots, why aren't you ashamed of yourself? That's the question you should
address.

--

" This one was highlighted by MM to draw attention while I think
it's not the most aggregious provision but it still has issues."

-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, self-described excellent writer, Feb. 22 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

If fail was gayness, you'd be Charles Nelson Reilly felching Elton John's
santorum out of Richard Simmons' asshole.

Better?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Nov 30, 10:54*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:12*am, "badlands420" wrote:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

Where, at the disembowling alley?

Sugar, is that you? LoL.

In my defense, my right hand is all wrapped up in a bandage due to a
knife mishap. I'm sure there will be plenty of typos to come.

RAO is badass, note.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly autoeroticised:

I bent over

Into your favorite fanny-bearing position.

a headless corpse

The piecemeal approach to sex-reassignment surgery? Ouch!

and anally ****ed her.

Thorougly screw yourself again, old girl?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Did you notice you aren't get [sic] any compliments on your "jokes"?

Oh, the "irony" ... ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon yipped:

And the Chihuahuas are completely disembowling you.

So you agree you're a vicious little ankle-biter.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon brayed:

(Note, everyone, that I had to step down to a momma joke

And your momma's got two of them: her own and you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"MiNe 109" strolled down memory lane:

Prog plus boogie, based on King Crimson and Status Quo mentions. See if
he knows Uriah Heep,

Only one good song "Easy Livin'" but what a great one it was.

Budgie,

Never turn your back on a friend.

Hawkwind.

What's the basis for the name Hawkwind?
Alright, I'll tell ya: Nik Turner's proclivities for hawkin' loogies and cuttin'
farts.
"Brainstorm" is the highlight of Space Ritual.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Did Badlands catch an electronic STD?

On Nov 29, 10:15*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So you're going to welch on the $1000 you owe me?

No, come on over and get it. We'll drink some scotch.