Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Badlands420

On Nov 28, 2:15*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Old enough to have teenage daughters.

This is news to me.

GOOZLMAZL!

We all know, of course, that eunuchs can't have children.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 12:44*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So you're not going to admit you were wrong. I didn't know eunuchs

could be avid football fans.

Am I the only one amused by the fact that the only activity in this group is
in a thread with my name on it? ZOMGLOLZ!!

Yes, you are. We're amused at the fact that you think it's a good
thing to spend your life posting on Usenet forums with a bunch of
complete strangers. OMGLOZONFONRZ!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

It's because you're incredibly easy prey.

Okay, now I'm LOLing IRL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

We all know, of course, that eunuchs can't have children.

How do you explain Scott's existence then?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Old enough to think a Ralph Edwards reference could be funny.

You're just jealous because I ass****ed Judy Garland.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Yes, you are. We're amused at the fact that you think it's a good
thing to spend your life posting on Usenet forums with a bunch of

complete strangers.

This is one of my favorites. "You are a loser for replying to my posts, but
I can reply to your posts with equal frequency and still be cool."

You really need to read this, before you descend any further into
unintentional self-parody:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/No_life

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 2:51*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Yes, you are. We're amused at the fact that you think it's a good
thing to spend your life posting on Usenet forums with a bunch of

complete strangers.

This is one of my favorites. "You are a loser for replying to my posts, but
I can reply to your posts with equal frequency and still be cool."

That's not logical. You were the one who complained, not I. So your
point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 2:39*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Old enough to think a Ralph Edwards reference could be funny.

You're just jealous because I ass****ed Judy Garland.

I think you're setting the bar very low here. Then again, you're just
some dumb asshole who discusses football on the Internet while he
watches it on television. I'm not sure why I expected you to actually
be witty.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 4:01*pm, Boon wrote:
On Nov 28, 2:39*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

Old enough to think a Ralph Edwards reference could be funny.

You're just jealous because I ass****ed Judy Garland.

I think you're setting the bar very low here. Then again, you're just
some dumb asshole who discusses football on the Internet while he
watches it on television. I'm not sure why I expected you to actually
be witty.

Is Badlands the guy from the "This is your brain on drugs" commercial?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 2:10*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

boopsie is such a pozeur.

So you're not only dumb, you're old and dumb.

Really? How old ya think?

Old enough to have teenage daughters.

It must be the drugs.

boopsie is a druggie? How'd you discover that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...n_188320..html

Enjoy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 4:06*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 28, 4:01*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 28, 2:39*pm, "badlands420" wrote:

Old enough to think a Ralph Edwards reference could be funny.

You're just jealous because I ass****ed Judy Garland.

I think you're setting the bar very low here. Then again, you're just
some dumb asshole who discusses football on the Internet while he
watches it on television. I'm not sure why I expected you to actually
be witty.

Is Badlands the guy from the "This is your brain on drugs" commercial?

No, he's the guy from the Carl's Jr. commercials. You know, "if it
wasn't for us, some guys would starve.'
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

I also ass****ed Mae West. No lube.

Then again, you're just some dumb asshole who discusses football on the
Internet while he

watches it on television.

You accuse other people of setting a low bar, and this is the best material
you can come up with? Dumb asshole? God, what an absolutely devastating
assault.

I'm not sure why I expected you to actually be witty.

If I was regarded as witty by someone like you, I'd ****ing kill myself.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

That's not logical. You were the one who complained, not I. So your

point makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

As much as I wouldn't have thought it possible, your material continues to
get weaker and weaker. You flame like old people ****, Gomer.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_188320.html

No, 420 is actually the number of times I cornholed Greta Garbo. Common
mistake, I'll let you slide.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

No, he's the guy from the Carl's Jr. commercials. You know, "if it

wasn't for us, some guys would starve.'

Starvation is a fate much less miserable than watching you try to come up
with a decent insult.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie said:

No, he's the guy from the Carl's Jr. commercials. You know, "if it
wasn't for us, some guys would starve.'

Starvation is a fate much less miserable than watching you try to come up
with a decent insult.

It's a good thing you don't take Usenet seriously, else you might find
yourself wrapped around the axle of your antisocial personality disorder.
Details he

http://amasci.com/weird/flam2.html#f2

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

It's a good thing you don't take Usenet seriously, else you might find
yourself wrapped around the axle of your antisocial personality disorder.
Details he

Sweet christ, you people could all drink gasoline and **** on a brush fire
and it wouldn't make any flames.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 4:48*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...-the-true-s_n_...

No, 420 is actually the number of times I cornholed Greta Garbo. Common
mistake, I'll let you slide.

You need to hook up with Bratzi.

Have you ever "cornholed" Marilyn Monroe? If yes, was she alive at the
time?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 5:07*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
It's a good thing you don't take Usenet seriously, else you might find
yourself wrapped around the axle of your antisocial personality disorder.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Have you ever "cornholed" Marilyn Monroe?

Nah, she was a little young for me. However, I did once donkey punch Rita
Hayworth while she anal fisted Betty Grable. Those bitches were freaky.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Anal sex fantasies constitute "flames"?

Yes, anal intercourse can sometimes result in inflammation. That's why it's
crucial to spit on the balloon knot before you untie it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 28, 4:44 pm, "badlands420" wrote:

If I was regarded as witty by someone like you, I'd ****ing kill myself.

You sound just like 2pid.

There is no greater "flame" than that. ROLZLMZAOZ!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 4:44 pm, "badlands420" wrote:

If I was regarded as witty by someone like you, I'd ****ing kill myself.

You sound just like 2pid.

There is no greater "flame" than that. ROLZLMZAOZ!

Yeah, you really got me that time. I think the three of you should have one
of your little self-congratulatory circle jerks in celebration.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie is still whining.

It's a good thing you don't take Usenet seriously, else you might find
yourself wrapped around the axle of your antisocial personality disorder.
Details he

Sweet christ, you people could all drink gasoline and **** on a brush fire
and it wouldn't make any flames.

It's OK if you don't feel insulted. We Smart Guys know what the score is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

We Smart Guys know what the score is.

Unintentional Irony Noted. At This Point I May Have To Start Flaming Myself
Just To Even Things Up A Bit.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie steps in it.

We Smart Guys know what the score is.

Unintentional Irony

snicker

This is RAO, boopsie. It's not a football group full of chronic drunks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

This is RAO, boopsie.

Yes, your dead newsgroup with three regulars and no on-topic discussion is
quite impressive. You are *totally* in a position to condescend to others.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie strains to stay in the game.

This is RAO, boopsie.

You are *totally* in a position to condescend to others.

Scottie Witlessmongrel has a literacy problem as well as a logicality
problem. So far, you've demonstrated the latter while tacitly admitting to a
substance abuse problem. Are you absolutely certain you and Witless should be
in the same self-help group? I, for one, have my doubts about the likelihood
either of you will get better as a result of your interaction.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So far, you've demonstrated the latter while tacitly admitting to a
substance abuse problem.

I would absolutely love to hear the basis for this allegation. I'm all ears.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie tries his tired "poor little ol' me" routine again.

So far, you've demonstrated the latter while tacitly admitting to a
substance abuse problem.

I would absolutely love to hear the basis for this allegation. I'm all ears.

As I've mentioned, this is RAO. We're not a bunch of brain-dead drunks like
you find on your football group.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

As I've mentioned, this is RAO. We're not a bunch of brain-dead drunks
like
you find on your football group.

Non sequitur, quite a feeble one at that. Don't make allegations you're not
prepared to substantiate, unless you enjoy looking like a little sniveling
coward.

Also, please feel free to head over to the Chargers group and announce how
intellectually superior you are to everyone there. If you've got the balls
enough, that is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie's RCD takes hold.

As I've mentioned, this is RAO. We're not a bunch of brain-dead drunks
like you find on your football group.

Non sequitur,

No, it's not. Nor is it a nonsequitur. The problem here is on your end.
You're not capable of understanding because of your ignorance, your
stubbornness, or both.

This behavior is why the RAO Smart Guys wonder if you're related to
duh-Scottie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 4:49*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
No, he's the guy from the Carl's Jr. commercials. You know, "if it

wasn't for us, some guys would starve.'

Starvation is a fate much less miserable than watching you try to come up
with a decent insult.

You're missing the point again. This isn't for your benefit, it's for
ours. And we're really making each other laugh right now at your
expense.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 5:07*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
It's a good thing you don't take Usenet seriously, else you might find
yourself wrapped around the axle of your antisocial personality disorder.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 6:38*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
We Smart Guys know what the score is.

Unintentional Irony Noted.

That's still not irony, genius.

At This Point I May Have To Start Flaming Myself
Just To Even Things Up A Bit.

I'm sure you masturbate quite frequently. You spent most of last
night--Saturday night--responding to us. I can't imagine your dance
card is that full.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 6:53*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
This is RAO, boopsie.

Yes, your dead newsgroup with three regulars and no on-topic discussion is
quite impressive. You are *totally* in a position to condescend to others..

There are more than three regulars, and there are several on-topic
threads right now. This is the closest you've come to irony so far,
genius.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

No, it's not. Nor is it a nonsequitur.

Unbelievable. Too bad you lack the self-awareness to be as embarrassed as
you should be.

The problem here is on your end.

Please elaborate. You're giving me nothing but empty bluster and hollow
posturing.

You're not capable of understanding because of your ignorance, your
stubbornness, or both.

Again, please elaborate. Ignorance of what? Are you capable of anything but
meaningless chest-puffing?

This behavior is why the RAO Smart Guys wonder if you're related to
duh-Scottie.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject? Why do you squirm and evade
rather than back up your big talk? Are you that terrified of me, a
brain-dead football fan? Do people actually take you seriously here, or are
you merely tolerated?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 28, 10:25*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So far, you've demonstrated the latter while tacitly admitting to a
substance abuse problem.

I would absolutely love to hear the basis for this allegation. I'm all ears.

If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead. If you are
using 420 in your moniker and don't understand the implications,
you're a moron. Which is it?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

And we're really making each other laugh right now at your

expense.

Well, I'm glad you all find each other's ineptitude amusing. It's important
to surround one's self with like-minded jackasses.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:46*am, "badlands420" wrote:
As I've mentioned, this is RAO. We're not a bunch of brain-dead drunks
like
you find on your football group.

Non sequitur, quite a feeble one at that.

After you look up irony in the dictionary, I have another assignment
for you.