Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Talking football sure beats...

....talking politics with an imbecile. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 25, 12:47*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...talking politics with an imbecile. LoL.

Agreed. Still, I can't get over the fact that these guys are actually
posting on Usenet while watching a football game. Silly me...I have
live human beings in the room with me while I watch football. I guess
I'm missing out on REAL football circa 2009.

FWIW, I'm pretty darned impressed with the Vikes this year. I think
Favre's got that fire in his belly and won't retire until he gets that
ring.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...talking politics with an imbecile. LoL.

Agreed. Still, I can't get over the fact that these guys are actually
posting on Usenet while watching a football game. Silly me...I have
live human beings in the room with me while I watch football. I guess
I'm missing out on REAL football circa 2009.

FWIW, I'm pretty darned impressed with the Vikes this year. I think
Favre's got that fire in his belly and won't retire until he gets that
ring.

They actually haven't played anybody of note yet aside from the
Steelers and the Ravens. So they're 1-1 against good teams.

The Bears could be tough if they play fired up. Green Bay and Chicago
are truly passionate rivalries.