Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Vintage Audio Vintage Audio is offline

Default McIntosh MC2105 Power Amp & Walnut Case $800 PICKUP ONLY

In excellent working and cosmetic condition (minor flaws is a thin
ring of surface rust around the fuse holder on back of chassis, and a
small amount of "bubbling" just under the headphones jack). Amp is
rated at 105 watts/ch RMS @ 8 ohms, and has speaker terminals for 4, 8
or 16 ohm speakers. All meters and lamps work. This monster weighs
about 75 lbs with wood case.. Includes the original L54 walnut case in
near mint condition. Pics available.

Selling for $800 firm, cash only, and must be picked up in Chapel
Hill, NC. NO SHIPPING. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY reply with a definite day/
time you can verify condition and pickup. I will connect to my stereo
and speakers to demo it works great. If this ad is running, Yes it's
available.

FA: McIntosh L52A Walnut Cabinet/Case Scott Kiddy Marketplace 0 June 8th 07 11:13 PM
FS: Vintage Walnut Pioneer CS-701 Speakers - Pickup in Ch Hill, NC [email protected] Marketplace 0 July 12th 05 11:37 PM
L54 McIntosh Walnut Case Marketplace 0 March 13th 05 04:22 AM
McIntosh L12 Walnut Case Marketplace 0 March 13th 05 04:21 AM