Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default For Clyde: alternative In My Life

Here is the alternative take of LJ's arrangement of In My Life that I
promised.

First, the original one that I posted:

http://sn.im/sg2mq-iv5

Now the latest take:

http://sn.im/si1ru-ihv

Could you tell me which one you like the best and why?

Sorry, the playing is not the best; I'm not in particularly good shape
on this tune right now.

Thanks

Clyde, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 3 October 7th 09 05:59 AM
So Clyde, if I tell you my name... Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 5 September 15th 09 05:03 PM
So Clyde, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 2 October 6th 08 02:08 PM
4 Clyde Ruud Broens Audio Opinions 2 March 12th 05 07:24 PM
tnka ya massa,you spoke my name!or-"everything I need in life is that I see my name on the net" or-"virtual life is more than life" Choky Vacuum Tubes 0 March 9th 05 06:24 AM