Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Can you hear the yapping?

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless barked:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

Get back

Thanks for admitting you hate musicians. Especially female ones.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 12, 6:57*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 12, 3:51*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless barked:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

Get back

BTW, Witless, I don't "babysit" anybody's kids. You should be wary of any
adult who's eager to "babysit" your kids, especially ones who are "happily
married".

How does it feel to be so terrified of your own thoughts that you're willing
to label strangers as pedophiles? (Cue Witlessmongrel's IKYABWAI reflex.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

*Get back in the closet NAMBLA sicko.

You have identified the wrong dude, dude!

Dude, I was proved wrong in identifiying you as having identified the
wrong dude.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Oct 12, 5:51 pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

Arnii was a lot classier than you, Middiot. A lot classier. When he
was here we'd go back and forth over audio, not this ****.

He had nutty opinions, but they were on topic nutty opinions.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

*Get back in the closet NAMBLA sicko.

You need to leave the group, asshole. You're not cut out for this.

to tell you the truth, *I'm not cut
out for continuing any discussions with supporters of the
NAMBLA agenda, either.
You can have what is left of this group.

Wah!

So who are these mysterious "NAMBLA supporters" you've imagined and
gotten all upset about?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

*Get back in the closet NAMBLA sicko.

You need to leave the group, asshole. You're not cut out for this.

Pervs trading sex stories about adults and children
is not something I want to be associated with but I think
it's odd that you think I must leave.

So you do want to be associated with it.

2pid won't be able to process what you mean. And it will be your fault
that he can't.

I think you and your NAMBLA supporting perv friends should go.

Of course you do. That's the sickness speaking.

Isn't this just perfect? It's a microcosm of the illness that has
permeated the republicans. 2pid caught it big time.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

*Get back in the closet NAMBLA sicko.

You need to leave the group, asshole. You're not cut out for this.

to tell you the truth, *I'm not cut
out for continuing any discussions with supporters of the
NAMBLA agenda, either.
You can have what is left of this group.

No one here supports NAMBLA. Why don't you go back and reread the
entire thread? I think you're missing the point.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Apparently, Scottie Witlessmongrel didn't go on vacation last week. He's as
angry and vituperative as ever. Unless it was a Krooger-type of vacation.
Remember how Turdborg always came back wound up after serenading Michigan's
bears in the woods? Too bad Scottie can't put on a better face than Arnii
Kroo****.

*Get back in the closet NAMBLA sicko.

You need to leave the group, asshole. You're not cut out for this.

to tell you the truth, *I'm not cut
out for continuing any discussions with supporters of the
NAMBLA agenda, either.
You can have what is left of this group.

No one here supports NAMBLA. Why don't you go back and reread the
entire thread? I think you're missing the point.

The interesting thing is that Clyde is the one who brought up NAMBLA
in the first place. LOL!