Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Thanks, 2pid!

You're really showing us how much you add to RAO by not posting! This
week you've missed congratulating President Obama on his Nobel and
showing your strong support for his statement that he will end DADT. I
know that must have been hard for you to do but you have a 'point' to
make!

Keep up the good work!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

You're really showing us how much you add to RAO by not posting! This
week you've missed congratulating President Obama on his Nobel and
showing your strong support for his statement that he will end DADT. I
know that must have been hard for you to do but you have a 'point' to
make!
Keep up the good work!

I heard Alpo has cancelled some of their contracts with suppliers in China.
Scottie is probably down in Mexico, yelping it up in chauvinistic joy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 11, 3:26*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
You're really showing us how much you add to RAO by not posting! This
week you've missed congratulating President Obama on his Nobel and
showing your strong support for his statement that he will end DADT. I
know that must have been hard for you to do but you have a 'point' to
make!

Keep up the good work!

I don't think he'll understand your subtle tutorial on the real
meaning of irony. Perhaps you should add some LoLs.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
You're really showing us how much you add to RAO by not posting! This
week you've missed congratulating President Obama on his Nobel and
showing your strong support for his statement that he will end DADT. I
know that must have been hard for you to do but you have a 'point' to
make!

Keep up the good work!

I don't think he'll understand your subtle tutorial on the real
meaning of irony. Perhaps you should add some LoLs.

Pathetic OT trolling really works well for a hypocrite usenet
charter cop, like you.

I'm sorry I hurt your widdle feewings. Then again, if you don't know
the definition of irony, you should probably refrain from using it in
a sentence. Dumbass.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
You're really showing us how much you add to RAO by not posting! This
week you've missed congratulating President Obama on his Nobel and
showing your strong support for his statement that he will end DADT.. I
know that must have been hard for you to do but you have a 'point' to
make!

Keep up the good work!

I don't think he'll understand your subtle tutorial on the real
meaning of irony. Perhaps you should add some LoLs.

Pathetic OT trolling really works well for a hypocrite usenet
charter cop, like you.

I'm sorry I hurt your widdle feewings. Then again, if you don't know
the definition of irony, you should probably refrain from using it in
a sentence. Dumbass.

IOW, 2pid knows how wrong he is but now it's *your* fault. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I'm sorry I hurt your widdle feewings. Then again, if you don't know
the definition of irony, you should probably refrain from using it in
a sentence. Dumbass.

IOW, 2pid knows how wrong he is but now it's *your* fault. LoL.

There are laws against abusing pooches, you know. The extreme methods of
obedience training have always pushed the envlope.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
You're really showing us how much you add to RAO by not posting! This
week you've missed congratulating President Obama on his Nobel and
showing your strong support for his statement that he will end DADT. I
know that must have been hard for you to do but you have a 'point' to
make!

Keep up the good work!

I don't think he'll understand your subtle tutorial on the real
meaning of irony. Perhaps you should add some LoLs.

Pathetic OT trolling really works well for a hypocrite usenet
charter cop, like you.

I'm sorry I hurt your widdle feewings.

LoL. *Keep it up Mr. Maturity. *It only serves to demonstrate why your
respect (and the two stooges to follow) is not worth a worry.

I can't imagine a grown man using the phrase "Mr. Maturity."

(BTW...that's not irony either, genius. LoL)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 12, 10:12*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 12, 6:59*pm, Boon wrote:

LoL. *Keep it up Mr. Maturity. *It only serves to demonstrate why your
respect (and the two stooges to follow) is not worth a worry.

I can't imagine a grown man using the phrase "Mr. Maturity."

*After "widdle feewings"? *I'm sure you have trouble with a lot of
things grown
men do considering your a complete fraud as a grown man.
But you do a pretty good porky pig, I can tell
you practice a lot.

The short answer: you hurt 2pid's widdle feelings.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

I like this "complete fraud" strategy of yours. It's based on your
guesses, and it underlines the fact that your life has gone to
complete **** and now you're wondering if YOU'RE the one who's a
fraud. So naturally you project.

Plus, you're basing the fraud claim on the Neutrik post where you made
an obvious error, and now you're too much of a pussy to admit it. I
don't think you could make yourself look any more pathetic. LoL!