Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's next meltdown woof!

By now, every American should know about Walt Disney's bigotry. Mostly he
was fixated on Jewish people, but he also hated non-whites and, of course,
Gay people. One way he was able to channel his river of hatred was by
voluntarily playing informant to the odious Senator Joseph McCarthy during
HUAC's witch-hunt in the 1950s.

No doubt some rotary movement occurred in Disney's crypt when the company he
founded as a bastion of white supremacy became friendly toward Gays. Walt's
honorary Klan membership may have been revoked when the modern Disney Corp.
embraced equality in benefits for Gay employees and openly celebrated Gay
Days at the company's amusement parks.

Well, Scottie, now the **** has hit the fan for sure. Disney Corp.'s board
has appointed Richard Ross to run the movie studio. Did you know Ross is
Gay? Yes, that's right, Scoots -- a homo-seck-shull is in charge of
developing high-profile entertainment for children. You and your community
of cultural watchdogs will have to be oh-so-vigilant from now on. Gays in
Hollywood are clever and insidious. They embed their "recruitment" messages
in splashy movies with great subtlety. Parents won't know their children
have been "recruited" until years later.

A boycott is not enough. You'll need to organize a full-court press to
combat the ascension of "evil" in this bastion of wholesomeness. You'll need
to mobilize the Mormons again. This battle will make the Prop 8 skirmish
look like a spitball exchange.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 8, 7:03*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

As long as he doesn't split up Mickie and Minnie, and Donald and
Daisy,
I don't care. Goofy is on his own, though, maybe Ross can pair him
up with Gary the Gayhound.
I'm all for it, as long as its funny!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Oct 8, 6:03*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
By now, every American should know about Walt Disney's bigotry. Mostly he
was fixated on Jewish people, but he also hated non-whites and, of course,
Gay people. One way he was able to channel his river of hatred was by
voluntarily playing informant to the odious Senator Joseph McCarthy during
HUAC's witch-hunt in the 1950s.

Walt Disney had a reasonable reason to not love Jews. Jewish
interests attempted to take all the profit from his work and make him
an economic serf. He left his first iconic character, Oswald the
Rabbit, and his existing work behind for nothing to get out of the
deal. He avoided Jewish connections as much as possible after that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 8, 11:39*pm, Bret L wrote:
On Oct 8, 6:03*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

By now, every American should know about Walt Disney's bigotry. Mostly he
was fixated on Jewish people, but he also hated non-whites and, of course,
Gay people. One way he was able to channel his river of hatred was by
voluntarily playing informant to the odious Senator Joseph McCarthy during
HUAC's witch-hunt in the 1950s.

*Walt Disney had a reasonable reason to not love Jews. Jewish
interests .....

here we go, its all a big international consiracy!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

*Walt Disney had a reasonable reason to not love Jews. Jewish
interests .....

here we go, its all a big international conspiracy!

No, it's a reasonable and demonstrable fact.

Walt Disney wasn't prejudiced against Jews. He was postjudiced
against them, in general, because of his experiences and his
observations. He did not hate all Jews or want them done away with,
but as a rule of thumb, if he could deal with a Jew or a non-Jew, he
chose the latter path.

It was simple prudence.

Jews who find this objectionable should focus, in my opinion, on
cleaning their own house. A few have tried and the reaction from their
fellows has been quite extreme.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 11, 1:43*am, Bret L wrote:

*Jews who find this objectionable should focus, in my opinion, on
cleaning their own house.

If we white males cleaned our house, where do you suppose you'd be?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Oct 11, 1:47*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:43*am, Bret L wrote:

*Jews who find this objectionable should focus, in my opinion, on
cleaning their own house.

If we white males cleaned our house, where do you suppose you'd be?

Doing OK as always.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

*Jews who find this objectionable should focus, in my opinion, on
cleaning their own house.

If we white males cleaned our house, where do you suppose you'd be?

I wonder if Brattie might have been the inspiration for Dave Chappelle's
skit about the blind white supremacist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:43*am, Bret L wrote:

*Jews who find this objectionable should focus, in my opinion, on
cleaning their own house.

If we white males cleaned our house, where do you suppose you'd be?

*Doing OK as always.

Too bad, you had a 50-50 chance for a correct answer and you blew it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Oct 11, 1:43*am, Bret L wrote:

*Jews who find this objectionable should focus, in my opinion, on
cleaning their own house.

If we white males cleaned our house, where do you suppose you'd be?

*Doing OK as always.

If you call living in a Missouri trailer park, working in a factory
and having a tiny pee pee OK...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Oct 11, 8:22*pm, Boon wrote:
snip

If you call living in a Missouri trailer park, working in a factory
and having a tiny pee pee OK...

You're zero for three. But I know people who DO work in factories
that know more about audio and are generally more refined, more
educated, than you appear to be.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 12, 2:31*am, Bret L wrote:
On Oct 11, 8:22*pm, Boon wrote:

If you call living in a Missouri trailer park, working in a factory
and having a tiny pee pee OK...

*You're zero for three.

Nice try.

Do you ever think of anyone other than Marilyn when you tug on the
little guy? LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 12, 2:34*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 12, 2:31*am, Bret L wrote:

On Oct 11, 8:22*pm, Boon wrote:
If you call living in a Missouri trailer park, working in a factory
and having a tiny pee pee OK...

*You're zero for three.

Nice try.

Do you ever think of anyone other than Marilyn when you tug on the
little guy? LOL!

He does think of Jayne Mansfield and Diana Dors every once in a while,
but he has to tug a little harder on those special occasions.