Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A new theory about 2pid

Earlier it occurred to me that 2pid could be infiltrating Clyde's
'brain', perhaps using harmonic frequencies only audible to the canine
set. This has apparently caused Clyde to emulate 2pid's faulty
'thought' processes.

Is anybody aware of any research into the ability of canines to
control human 'thought'?

Meanwhile, the simps have given Rush Limbaugh the ability to buy a
football team. This raises ignorance to a new financial level. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 8, 2:20*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Earlier it occurred to me that 2pid could be infiltrating Clyde's
'brain', perhaps using harmonic frequencies only audible to the canine
set. This has apparently caused Clyde to emulate 2pid's faulty
'thought' processes.

Is anybody aware of any research into the ability of canines to
control human 'thought'?

Meanwhile, the simps have given Rush Limbaugh the ability to buy a
football team. This raises ignorance to a new financial level. LoL.

He has just got to be better than Dan Snyder or Al Davis!