Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Dave on PC Hypnosis

Dave on PC Hypnosis

Posted by Bob on October 6, 2009 at 9:44 am
Filed Under Comment Responses | Leave a Comment

"I wish there some way I could snap my fingers and magically make other people understand the importance and the implications of what BW is saying in this post.

Even among our BUGSTERS I doubt there are few who really get it.

I was fascinated by hypnosis. I read everything about hypnosis I could
get my hands on.

I wanted to know the HYPNOTIST’S SECRET.

But I never really got a handle on it, until the “GREAT KRESKIN” gave
away the Hypnotist’s Secret in testimony he gave at a murder trial in
Spokane, Washington.
He was an expert witness and his purpose was to try to convince an
idiotic judge how completely bogus it is to admit testimony obtained
from witnesses under the influence of “hypnosis”. Kreskin explained
that there was no way such testimony could be reliable because there
was NO SUCH THING AS THE HYPNOTIC STATE. Kreskin explained to the
judge that the “Hypnotist’s Secret” was all a con. “You simply have to
understand the immense susceptibility most people have to the power of
suggestion. People have low capacity for apprehending reality
accurately. They can easily be tricked into believing anything.”

There I had it! The SECRET!

Now days I just love watching hypnotist’s stage shows. I never miss an
opportunity. These shows are wonderful lessons in real politics.

I have come to realize that most of what people say they know about
what is real is just the influence of suggestions they have received
and are repeating.

Also, I hardly ever believe people when they relate events from their
past. VERY FEW PEOPLE are capable of relating their past accurately.
They simply believe they have experienced things that never happened
and once more, they really and truly believe it.
There is nothing that can be done about this aspect of human life. But
if you are real player, you have to be keenly aware of it. People are
a lot less connected to reality than you think.

Society’s perceptions are not to be trusted.

This is a wonderful post by BW. It is truly extraordinary.

I hope our BUGSTERS get its importance. Getting stuff like this is
what makes you a PLAYER. It is what puts you in power."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...n-pc-hypnosis/

PC Hypnosis Bret L Audio Opinions 0 October 5th 09 11:22 AM
For "8 hz" Dave : about MDF... ;-) Lionel Audio Opinions 38 April 24th 05 08:34 PM
Sorry Dave ScottW Audio Opinions 77 February 3rd 04 04:04 PM
So Dave Martin or anybody else.... Mondoslug1 Pro Audio 2 October 29th 03 08:51 PM
Note to dave The Devil Audio Opinions 0 October 2nd 03 03:31 AM