Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Steve Puntolillo[_2_] Steve Puntolillo[_2_] is offline

Default Lots of really nice mics for sale

Hi --

Getting ready to put several microphones up on eBay. (After all, what does a
transfer lab need with microphones?)

You can preview he

http://www.sonicraft.com/ebay

Please get to me quickly if you want any of them before I put them on ebay
in the next day or two.

Thanks,

-- Steve

Steve Puntolillo