Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Alphin@shaneka.com is offline

Default Rockport Women's Ciliza Low Heel Dress Sandal

Price:$79.95
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B000W96R88
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000W96R88

Nice shoe. Very comfortable. Heel is a little large but shoe is all about comfort.
I just got this shoe in red and absolutely love them! Very cute with pants. Incredibly comfortable even all day at work. I recently had foot surgery and I'm pregnant with twins. Trust me they are comfy!
These shoes are great! They are dressy enough for business casual and casual enough for jeans. I am on my feet a lot during the day and my feet still feel great at the end of the day. The quality of Rockport never lets you down!
The comfortable and stylish Rockport Ciliza women's casual sandal lets you have fun in the sun while still staying dressed up. It's crafted using a leather upper that is extremely comfortable and easy to clean for extra durability. The rubber sole provides the traction you need wherever you are headed, while the Dynamic Suspension foam chamber provides dynamic air cushioning and sensation.
Rockport's Ciliza has a relaxed style you'll love. It features full-grained leather straps--one with a buckle accent, both with pretty topstitching--and a chunky heel. Thanks to its thickly padded DSS footbed, it'll likely be the most comfortable sandal you've ever kicked around in.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Bandolino Women's Karelle Low Wedge Slide:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0015DELVU
Rockport Women's Jennifer Flat Sandal:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000LE6NCY
Rockport Women's Darilynn Wedge Thong:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000W9CMBE