Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Apling@constance.com is offline

Default Seiko Women's Coutura Diamond Watch #SXDB12

Price:$575.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001E1WNS6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001E1WNS6

I LOVE this watch. Had been searching all local jewelry stores and could not locate it. This was the cheapest site and it arrived within 4 days of ordering it. Excellent product, excellent service. VERY satisfied!!!
I first saw this watch in a magazine ad and thought it was beautiful. I went on-line looking for it and found it on several sites. Amazon had the best price by far. When I received it I was very happy with it.
The Seiko Women's Coutura Diamond Watch makes a dramatic statement, and so will you with its diamond accented bezel and luminous mother-of-pearl dial face. Constructed with a stainless steel case, the timepiece includes a rose-gold-tone-stainless-steel bezel with diamond accents, and a two-tone-stainless-steel link bracelet with a push-button clasp. A strong sapphire window shields the white-mother-of-pearl dial face, which features rose-gold-tone hour indexes and Arabic numeral markers at six and 12 o'clock. The dial also includes rose-gold-tone watch hands and a date calendar at the three o'clock position. Powered by quartz movement, this timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet. It is presented in a luxuriously padded Seiko case.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

The Darkest Evening of the Year:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=0553589121

ACCESSORIES:

Seiko Men's Coutura Diamond Watch #SGED57:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000R5I550