Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default The Debating Trade

On 16 Ian, 21:29, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 16 Ian, 16:06, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in

So: are you going to send me some of recordings in
exchange for some of mine? Seems like a fair exchange.

Tell you what John. I will send you the first recording
that I do at church that meets my standards.

Thanks for admitting that you expect to make dozens
of recordings that are lower than your own standards.

No, 100s.

Thanks, Arny, for admitting you have made 100's of sub par
recordings, Mr. Professional.