Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Parts drawer hunting

I have a really great plastic drawer set for parts - can fit 8 decades of
E12 resistors.

I want another to make it E24. Trouble is I have no idea where this one
came from, and can't find it in the usual places ( DSE, Jaycar, Warehouse,
supermarkets, Plastic Box, etc) Anybody seen one like it ?

It is :
32 +1 compartments H=40cm, W=30cm, D=13cm ( 4 trays wide by 8 high, with
an extra full-width tray at bottom). Each compartment subdivisible into 3.
Dark gray plastic frame with trays being translucent 'waxy-feel' plastic -
not hard plastic like the DSE ones.

Appreciate any pointers as to where to find....

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

geoff wrote:
I have a really great plastic drawer set for parts - can fit 8
decades of E12 resistors.

Ooops sorry - this was meant for nz.tech !

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech,nz.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

On Jan 5, 9:24*pm, "geoff" wrote:
geoff wrote:
I have a really great plastic drawer set for parts - can fit 8
decades of E12 resistors.

Ooops sorry - this was meant for nz.tech !

geoff

I switched to ziplock snack baggies. I stand them up in small
tupperware. Less wasted space.
Posted to rec.audio.tech,nz.tech
Zilog Zilog is offline

wrote:
On Jan 5, 9:24 pm, "geoff" wrote:
geoff wrote:
I have a really great plastic drawer set for parts - can fit 8
decades of E12 resistors.

Ooops sorry - this was meant for nz.tech !

geoff

I switched to ziplock snack baggies. I stand them up in small
tupperware. Less wasted space.

Hi, Not exactly wat you want but have a look.
I use it since several years and it works great.

First the Conrad web site:
http://www.conrad.com/

Then goto:
http://www1.conrad.de/infocenter/lie...al.php?lang=en

After reading the usual stuff, goto:
http://www1.conrad.be/scripts/wgate/...X&dvd_year_err
or=&call_dvd=&kna_news=&p_status_scenario=&documen tselector=&aktiv=&gewinnspiel=&p_load_area=$ROOT&p _artikelbilder_mode=&p_sortopt=&page=&p_catalog_ma x_results=25

Check for items:
419150-13
419184-13
419180-13

Mark the sides with a sticker or permanent marker and you know what's in
the box.

Cheers,

Zilog