Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] pleuvoir@gmail.com is offline

Default Christmas audio

Hello,

I hope you all have a chance to listen to some (or all) of the
unabridged audio edition of Charles Dickens' classic story, A
Christmas Carol. It's online at http://wiredforbooks.org/carol and
available in RealAudio streams and also as mp3 downloads. This
delightful recording was a perfomance of many talented actors and
produced at the WOUB Center for Public Media at Ohio University. And
it's free.

Also, we have a wonderful reading of the O. Henry short story, The
Gift of the Magi at Wired for Books, also available as a RealAudio
stream and mp3 download. That recording can be found at http://wiredforbooks.org/magi
..

Take care,
David

p.s. We have over 1,000 audio and video files available for free at
Wired for Books http://wiredforbooks.org .