Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Towing..

Ken's towing has STILL not shown up yet. I talked to him two hours ago and
he said he would be out in about an hour. 10 minutes ago I called him (just
to get an ETA as it's getting dark and starting to snow AGAIN), left a
message, and paged him yet he has not returned my calls. Not a good sign.
I'm not real impressed with Ken's Towing but don't know what else to do as
he MAY be here any minute (I hope) or is having problems of his own.

I just know that the last time I talked to him he told me I was next and
would be here in a little over an hour. It's probably too late to call
anyone else. I don't know what to do. Should I call someone else, ya
think?

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Jeez, this is now the 30th time I have done this it seems.

Damn you Outlook Express!!!!!!!!

MOSFET

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
Ken's towing has STILL not shown up yet. I talked to him two hours ago
and he said he would be out in about an hour. 10 minutes ago I called him
(just to get an ETA as it's getting dark and starting to snow AGAIN), left
a message, and paged him yet he has not returned my calls. Not a good
sign. I'm not real impressed with Ken's Towing but don't know what else to
do as he MAY be here any minute (I hope) or is having problems of his own.

I just know that the last time I talked to him he told me I was next and
would be here in a little over an hour. It's probably too late to call
anyone else. I don't know what to do. Should I call someone else, ya
think?

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull Mister.Lull is offline

Ha! :-)

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Warning.........i had car work done at bumper to bumper and tire
station.....charges alot....n poor work. cars still not running well.
dissatisified n out alot of money in Shreveport,La........