Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default DBX Kudos

I had my dbx 223 start acting up last week. After some frustrating
troubleshooting I finally narrowed it down to an intermittent
connection inside the left side frequency crossover pot. Most of the
parts in these crossovers are garden variety stuff you could get from
just about anywhere. But the frequency crossover pot is a 50k log, 4
gang pot. That's the end of it I thought. No way I'm going to find
this part. But I submitted the contact form on the dbx site and a few
hours later I got a reply email with the part number and instructions
on how to order it from them. A phone call and $8 later my part is in
the mail.

Not many companys have that kind of service these days. Most would
expect you to throw it away and get a new one.