Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] glennerd1@cox.net is offline

Default Mixing and Tracking at 96k verses 44k

Hello there, I was wondering what sample rate engineers are recoding
at. I have been recording in pro tools at 44k and 24 bit for the past
three years. mostly pop,RnB, rap and blues bands. Is there an
advantage to tracking and mixing at 96 k?
Glenn.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] glennerd1@cox.net is offline

On Oct 25, 12:08*pm, Roy W. Rising
Hello there, I was wondering what sample rate engineers are recoding
at. I have been recording in pro tools at 44k and 24 bit for the past
three years. mostly pop,RnB, rap and blues bands. Is there an
advantage to *tracking and mixing at 96 k?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Glenn.

As they say in court ... "Asked and answered" ... yesterday.

And, by the way, it's "versus". *;-)

--
~
~ Roy

Sorry about the double post. My computer stopped updating saturday
night? Until today.

Glenn.

Mixing and tracking at 96k verses 44k?? [email protected] Pro Audio 51 October 30th 08 12:59 AM
Mac verses PC Billy Boy Pro Audio 159 April 7th 06 03:37 PM
Wireless headphones for tracking and mixing? John Albert Pro Audio 10 December 2nd 05 12:39 AM
Headphones for studio work (tracking/mixing) ceedub Pro Audio 3 August 23rd 05 07:33 PM
DIGI 001 Verses 002 here we go? Glenn Taylor Pro Audio 2 August 12th 03 01:19 AM