surfers surfers is offline
Junior Member

Default ipod interface for eclipse 5342r?

Hi I have an older model eclipse 5342r that i would like to connect my ipod to i see that eclipse makes a unit to do this and another company "Peripheral" also does, anyone have experience with either of these products? Oh yeah my head-unit has an E-LAN plug in the back for a CD-Changer. Thanks