Posted to rec.audio.car
cheyne cheyne is offline

Default Is Pioneer KEH-P4700 stereo IP-Bus?

Have a Pioneer KEH-P4700 stereo in my car with a CDX-P620S 6 CD-
Changer.
Can I get new stereo unit, but still use the 6 CD-Changer?

I talked to a guy at best buy and he said it would work as long as the
stereo was IP-Bus.
I can not find anywhere if it is or not.

Thanks!!
Posted to rec.audio.car
Ender W Ender W is offline

"cheyne" wrote in message
Have a Pioneer KEH-P4700 stereo in my car with a CDX-P620S 6 CD-
Changer.
Can I get new stereo unit, but still use the 6 CD-Changer?

I talked to a guy at best buy and he said it would work as long as the
stereo was IP-Bus.
I can not find anywhere if it is or not.

Thanks!!

Yes that is an Ip- Bus unit
Any Pioneer with the P in the model # is IP-bus unit