Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Marc Stager[_3_] Marc Stager[_3_] is offline

Default The finest interconnect money can buy - and it's not that expensive!

Stager Silver Solids just got another rave review - this time at
AudioVideo Revolution.

And for the third time, the reviewer thought so highly of this
pure silver interconnect cable that he bought some for himself,
at full price!, (same as the other two).

Check out the specs, genuine user feedback, and links to the
reviews at http://stagersound.com/silver/

Advance notice:
Prices posted on the website will remain in place through this weekend,
and will be going up approximately 12% on Monday November 14, 2011.
I have rarely increased the price but while the cable prices are going
up 12% the cost of pure silver has nearly tripled over the past year.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:07:34 -0500, Marc Stager
wrote:

Stager Silver Solids just got another rave review - this time at
AudioVideo Revolution.

And for the third time, the reviewer thought so highly of this
pure silver interconnect cable that he bought some for himself,
at full price!, (same as the other two).

Check out the specs, genuine user feedback, and links to the
reviews at http://stagersound.com/silver/

Advance notice:
Prices posted on the website will remain in place through this weekend,
and will be going up approximately 12% on Monday November 14, 2011.
I have rarely increased the price but while the cable prices are going
up 12% the cost of pure silver has nearly tripled over the past year.

What's it like living on your planet, Marc?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

Stager Silver Solids just got another rave review - this time at
AudioVideo Revolution.

And for the third time, the reviewer thought so highly of this
pure silver interconnect cable that he bought some for himself,
at full price!, (same as the other two).

Check out the specs, genuine user feedback, and links to the
reviews at http://stagersound.com/silver/

Advance notice:
Prices posted on the website will remain in place through this weekend,
and will be going up approximately 12% on Monday November 14, 2011.
I have rarely increased the price but while the cable prices are going
up 12% the cost of pure silver has nearly tripled over the past year.

What's it like living on your planet, Marc?

I predict that you'll never get an answer, because said planet is located
within a black hole. ;-)

Stager Stager is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arny Krueger[_4_] View Post
...[color=blue][i]
wrote:

Stager Silver Solids just got another rave review - this time at
AudioVideo Revolution.

And for the third time, the reviewer thought so highly of this
pure silver interconnect cable that he bought some for himself,
at full price!, (same as the other two).

Check out the specs, genuine user feedback, and links to the
reviews at http://stagersound.com/silver/

What's it like living on your planet, Marc?

I predict that you'll never get an answer, because said planet is located
within a black hole. ;-)
You're right!
Marc Stager