Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Are any Repub Candid Ates into tubes?

Its so darn quiet around here, I could hear a moth farting.

Are any of those Republican Wannabe's into toobz? Personaly, I can't
think why they'd be against tubes because none believe in greenhouse
or having Green Police and nearly all believe the world was made
during about the last 7,000 years, so gee, if that's all that's
involved in making a world, it don't matter if Armageddon happens
every 7,100 years for the next millyun years, and we all have to start
over from nothing. It'd be OK as long as judgement day does happen,
and all good ppl go to Blissville in tha Skye. The poor and bad ppl go
elsewhere. Gee, I wonder if the rich who get judged well and go to
heaven can take their money up there. If they have to start all over
again, they'd need capital investment start up potential, surely?

My mum's doctor told me she tells old ppl who cry poor while sitting
on millions they should work out what they wanna spend up on and take
all the rest to heaven. Doctors know what really happens when ya die.

Still, seems like ArmaG has been thunk about a lot and conclusion
seems to be "Let's bomb the crap out of Iran". Maybe it attenuates a
later real ArmaG by -20dB, ie, reduces noise, dust, distraction and
economic effects by factor of 0.1, and a World could cope better with
that.

Meanwhile, I am soldering on to a connected future.

Patrick Turner.

..
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 19:21:36 -0800 (PST), Patrick Turner
wrote:

[...]

.

The moth farts made more sense.
John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Turner View Post
[...]

Hi Patrick- Having great fun here watching as the Repub Candidates trash each other. The King maker Rush Limburger has finally shot himself in the foot by insulting a young female college student for her opinion on sex.

Good for Rush as he loses his sponsors. He needed to be dumped long ago. Just an insane noise for the far right.

Where will it all go? Don't look good for the Morale Majority, Far Right Evangelicals, the home schoolers & their followers.

Won't be long. The young folks, the Spanish population & more sane ppl will shove these fossils out of the way.

My 2 drachmas, anyway.

Cheers to all, John

PS- Tube content attached
Attached Images

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Mar 9, 3:43*am, John L Stewart John.L.Stewart.
wrote:
Patrick Turner;953554 Wrote:

[...]

Here in Oz, many ppl feel our little 'ol country is a de-facto state
of the USA because we have so many USA programs on TV, and there are
so many McDonalds, Kentucky fried chicken, Pizza Hut eateries. And we
are nervous about who might be the next US President because we might
get sucked into yet another ME war.

Good for Rush as he loses his sponsors. He needed to be dumped long ago.
Just an insane noise for the far right.

Where will it all go? Don't look good for the Morale Majority, Far Right
Evangelicals, the home schoolers & their followers.

Won't be long. The young folks, the Spanish population & more sane ppl
will shove these fossils out of the way.

Yeah, from here the repub seelction process looks like a boring drawn
out fight, and the winner is .....Barrack O'Bama....

He's such a nice educated man, with such a nice voice, he could talk
to a sick KT88, and make it well again. He was so idealistic, but as
soon as he got power the business tycoons and army generals and the
new burgoining security department heads and many others drew him
asside in a little room, and said firmly, "Now about all this Idealism
stuff Mr President, it just can't go on you know..."

My 2 drachmas, anyway.

Cheers to all, John

PS- Tube content attached

I'm presently studying the benefits of using bifilar windings in
transformers. My website info on tranny design says nobody need
struggle to winding bifilar windings on anything because its so
difficult, not to mention increased shunt C between windings.

BUT, Say you want 72 turns of 0.9mm wire across one layer of a 72mm
wide bobbin, and you want to have 2 windings you can connect in series
or parallel. This means you must put on 36t, bring out the end of the
winding over what you've just wound, then bring in the beginning of
the next 36t and wind over it to get to the end of the layer. You end
up with an untidy bump in the winding, and if there are multiple 72
turn windings the bumps add up to a fat bobbin where the ends of
winding come out. Well, its not too hard to put on 36t spread across
the bobbin, with each end of the winding coming out through cheeks and
secured tightly. Then another 36t can be wound in the gaps between
wires of the first winding, and there should not be much trouble
moving such large wire a bit from side to side to get all total 72t to
laye together neatly without gaps.. Thus one avoids the lead in and
lead out wires making a bump. I'll try this idea this weekend when I
wind a load matching tranny for 16 ohms to 2, 4, and 9 ohms, which
will be an auto transformer, 8 layers of 2mm dia wire on a large core
with T = 51mm, window 76 x 25. Each layer will have two 16t bifilar
windings. HF response should be excellent.
And it can be specifically be used for a quad of mosfets in a
Circlotron schematic and for class A power where each mosfet sees a 64
ohm load. It would be OK also for a circlotron with 12 x 6AS7G, so
each tube sees 192 ohms as its load in class A. For awhile I couldn't
think of how to make an auto tranny with good HF response because
taking a tap off 1/2 way down a simple winding means you get lots of
leakage L between shared and total portions of the winding. I've
worked out the bifilar and interleaving to give very low LL, no matter
which taps are used. Shunt C does not matter because its a low
amount, and the circuit impedance is very low.

Patrick Turner.

|Filename: 1CP1 4 150.jpg * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * |
|Download:http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=269|

John L Stewart- Hide quoted text -

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:43:54 +0000, John L Stewart
wrote:

[...]

That's the same kind of argument Mussolini, Stalin, and Hitler used.

My 2 drachmas, anyway.

Cheers to all, John

PS- Tube content attached

|Filename: 1CP1 4 150.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=269|

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
MarkS MarkS is offline

wrote:

[...]

As well, "young folks" will typically start to change their views once
living in reality for awhile.

Gotta come up with a tube project...

My 2 drachmas, anyway.

Cheers to all, John

PS- Tube content attached

|Filename: 1CP1 4 150.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=269|

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

On Mar 8, 10:43*am, John L Stewart John.L.Stewart.
wrote:
Patrick Turner;953554 Wrote:

Its so darn quiet around here, I could hear a moth farting.

Are any of those Republican Wannabe's into toobz? Personaly, I can't
think why they'd be against tubes because none believe in greenhouse
or having Green Police and nearly all believe the world was made
during about the last 7,000 years, so gee, if that's all that's
involved in making a world, it don't matter if Armageddon happens
every 7,100 years for the next millyun years, and we all have to start
over from nothing. It'd be OK as long as judgement day does happen,
and all good ppl go to Blissville in tha Skye. The poor and bad ppl go
elsewhere. Gee, I wonder if the rich who get judged well and go to
heaven can take their money up there. If they have to start all over
again, they'd need capital investment start up potential, surely?

Patrick, as an Australian who has never even been to any other major
country, and has no desire to go, WTF?

This is AMERICAN politics you are discussing, unless I'm missing
something.

I think Australia does a great number of stupid things, but they have
the right. It isn't my business to say otherwise. Same for us. No
offense, but outsiders can ****ing well **** off. A/NZ/UK/CA don't
understand us, even less than we understand them. Others understand us
even less.

My mum's doctor told me she tells old ppl who cry poor while sitting
on millions they should work out what they wanna spend up on and take
all the rest to heaven. Doctors know what really happens when ya die.

If they earned the money they have the right. There is no moral
obligation to be rational in your own life.

Hi Patrick- Having great fun here watching as the Repub Candidates trash
each other. The King maker Rush Limburger has finally shot himself in
the foot by insulting a young female college student for her opinion on
sex.

Good for Rush as he loses his sponsors. He needed to be dumped long ago.
Just an insane noise for the far right.

Yeah...and their sales and stock values are taking a **** right now.
I'd have some respect for them if they had never advertised at all on
Rush, because they didn't like his style or his beliefs. But they are
bailing out of cowardice, and no one likes a coward. Limbaugh is an
entertainer, just like Howard Stern. Serious people take anything he
says as no more.

I don't like the RCC or its teachings. But it has a right to defend
its moral precepts. If this law student is so upset by this she should
have attended a different school. I worked in a 7th Day Adventist
hospital, no smoking on property, no alcohol, the cafeteria served no
pork. They paid poorly and demanded overtime whenever they said on
any day except Saturday. My response? When I could I found another
job.

Where will it all go? Don't look good for the Morale Majority, Far Right
Evangelicals, the home schoolers & their followers.

Won't be long. The young folks, the Spanish population & more sane ppl
will shove these fossils out of the way.

Then we will be Guatemala. I hope you live long enough to see the
whole thing.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

And it can be specifically be used for a quad of mosfets in a
Circlotron schematic and for class A power where each mosfet sees a 64
ohm load. It would be OK also for a circlotron with 12 x 6AS7G, so
each tube sees 192 ohms as its load in class A. For awhile I couldn't
think of how to make an auto tranny with good HF response because
taking a tap off 1/2 way down a simple winding means you get lots of
leakage L between shared and total portions of the winding. I've
worked out the bifilar and interleaving to give very low LL, no matter
which taps are used. *Shunt C does not matter because its a low
amount, and the circuit impedance is very low.

Suggestion: Obtain and dismantle a McIntosh autoformer, which can be
had reasonable sometimes.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
flipper flipper is offline

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:22:20 -0500, "MarkS"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

The 'young' are inexperienced, naive and gullible, which is why
'revolutionary', 'subversive', 'idealistic', or whatever you like to
call it, 'movements' make broad claims about alleged 'followings'.

My point, though, was that John's tirade is a pile of emotionalism,
devoid of so much as even one single item of substance, of the common
variety. Namely, demonization of 'opponents', the desire to silence
'opponents', and the ever popular, self serving, claim of being "the
wave of the future" ... "sweeping away the old guard" ... rah rah
sisboom bah.

Brownshirt crowd pleaser stuff, before you pass out torches and march
off to toss bricks at 'the Juda'.

|Filename: 1CP1 4 150.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=269|

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

wrote:
[...]

I am a citizen of the World. I'm presently camping in Oz, surviving
quite well under Oz political, socio-economic conditions and mores,
although things could always be better.

Its a free world until a US drone aircraft is sent here to fly up my
arse, and then explode. US boffins are working furiously to be able to
make a whole range of various models of pilotless air craft, even
fitted with autonomous target hitting decision software, ie, they are
launched to to search for arsoles worth zapping, and they make the
decision to zap on their own, following the pre-programming
instructions. The US military rep being interviewed on a TV show here
about drones said drone development is at the Ford model T stage at
present, but they'd make "improvements" in leaps and bounds over the
next 20 years.

Welcome to the New World, punk!

I don't mean to preach, but I'm always interested in what's happening
as the World muddles along its destiny. I have utterly no control over
whatever is done to anyone else and I am a true Low Profile kind of
person. I'm too old to be sent to fight anywhere. But age won't matter
in 10 years, and soldiers won't need to be sent anywhere, except to a
building just down the road where on guy might be in charge of 100,000
unmanned aircraft. So, countries will all try to get these swarms of
angry un-manned aircraft and results of wars might be rather different
as thay have been except for usual group of things, death and
destruction everywhere, a terrible mess left behind after a war, and
truth about it all killed off.

*This is AMERICAN politics you are discussing, unless I'm missing
something.

I'm free to talk about any politics I like. I can't be worried by what
you might be missing out on.

*I think Australia does a great number of stupid things, but they have
the right.

Well, all countries behave badly, stupidly, wonderfully at times.
Whether they have the right is an arguable argument. The Arabs in ME
sure don't much like what the US says it has a right to do.

It isn't my business to say otherwise. *Same for us. No
offense, but outsiders can ****ing well **** off. A/NZ/UK/CA don't
understand us, even less than we understand them. Others understand us
even less.

Now calm down, its no good firing buckshot at foreigners' arsoles
because you reckon they are ignorant, but here in Oz we read piles of
articles in newspapers about the US, and then we see piles and piles
of US made TV news and entertainment, and of course many ppl who say
anything about anyone could be idiots, but it ain't necessarily so.

So while the US business interest thrust so much US culture at us non
stop, as they have done for over 1/2 a century, and involved us as
allies in many wars, and while the US has benefitted from Oz soldiers
dying for US policies, and while the US soldiers have died for both US
interests in continued free world democracy and Oz democracy, I feel
entitled to comment on what seems to be going on as it is reported. Oz
is very involved with the US. It is a simple fact. I'm probably living
at a good time and in a good place, thanks to basic common ideas about
life shared by both Oz folks and US folks.

Even though I'm lucky to be in a developed nation of the world, and
one that has a national friendship with a huge neighbour, I still feel
there is room for improvement about what goes on. The good in all we
share could dissapear. So far self regulation and Government enforced
law and order is giving just enough feedback to control forces of evil
so that the streets and rivers are not red with blood.

My mum's doctor told me she tells old ppl who cry poor while sitting
on millions they should work out what they wanna spend up on and take
all the rest to heaven. Doctors know what really happens when ya die.

*If they earned the money they have the right. There is no moral
obligation to be rational in your own life.

Just because you say there is no moral obligation to be rational
doesn't mean that a very large % of those around you might think the
opposite, ie, that everyone should be rational in their own life
because every single person's irrational behaviour affects many
others, whether you like it or not.

And what of people who have a lot of money they didn't earn? a lot of
ppl think rich folks don't deserve to get one cent they didn't earn.
So rich ppl are fair game, and should be highly taxed. Its just human
nature. The poor always think the rich robbed them. The rich think the
poor always want to rob them, and that they don't deserve anything.
There are exceptions, I heard Bill Gates funds charities and good
causes.

Everything is therefore debatable. The World will never ever be as I
wish it to be, or how you wish it to be.

[...]

From your general comments, its seems many religiously alligned ppl
are do gooders, with good habits, and I have to say I admire all the
do gooders. Fact is the ppl who like to be do-gooders are a sizable %
of the human race wherever you go, regardless of religion, politics,
whatever.
I try to be good, and I find the 10 commandments are reasonable recipe
for a good society, yet I don't have any religious beliefs that
leaders of religion, eg, The Pope, think I ought to have. I don't
believe in Heaven, Hell, The Virgin Mary, the Holy Trinity, or all
that stuff I should, lest I go to Hell. I know how to be kind to ppl
WITHOUT sharing any superstitious belief in some Deity up in the sky
some place who worries about us, and our safety, while dishing out
countless rules and regulations about human behaviour. It seems to me
the bosses of religions, ie, the ppl who dress up in fancy dress, like
the Pope, the Mullahs, the Extreme Right Religous, et all are just
egocentric control freaks imposing BS on anyone they can, and
exploiting all these do-gooder types. A sizable portion of all humans
are born to seek this role in society, and I avoid all of them. I
feel as though I sail the ocean of life alone in a canoe, but I have
not self destructed yet as a result of not blindly following like a
sheep.

I think many ppl are frightened of any concept that isn't tied to some
organised mob of others.

Where will it all go? Don't look good for the Morale Majority, Far Right
Evangelicals, the home schoolers & their followers.

Won't be long. The young folks, the Spanish population & more sane ppl
will shove these fossils out of the way.

*Then we will be Guatemala. I hope you live long enough to see the
whole thing.

I won't be living long enough to see South American genes out-breed
and out-perform existing white caucasians. In the fullness of time,
the brown skinned of the world will inherit it. China or India might
get to absorb Oz into whatever their mega-nations become, just by
being "good" businessman. How come the USA has a huge debt to China?.
Its not China's fault. How did the US let it happen? Wasn't Ayn Rand
who said Greed is Good? Then Deng went to USA to proclaim "To be Rich
is Glorious" Well, pardon me folks, but greed is one of the most
****house of the human vices, a trait leading to much misery, and
Deng, IMHO, was wrong, because there ain't anything glorious about
getting rich.

Very many now seem to wanna get rich, so they can buy any thing, or
buy anyone, and many think they have the irrational right to borrow
far more than they could ever pay back, and such irrationality could
be argued to be plain old theft, and punishable. Money is the root of
all evil, no matter what rich folks or book writers or poltical
leaders say, or what poor little ppl think. I'm poor, but I have NO
DEBTS, and very few enemies. Nobody has assassinated me for asking too
many questions, or for owning vacuum tubes or riding a bicycle. This
is freedom. I survive without slaving away for the man 8 to 6. I slave
for me, and others. Of course that man who has become rich doesn't
seem to mind. That man sometimes ****s up, and loses all he has, and
yet, like any of us, he may rise above adversity if he can.

Just my 10 dracmas worth.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Patrick Turner mumbled a metric ****load of daft anti-American ****:

some of which is mecifully excised

So while the US business interest thrust so much US culture at us non
stop, as they have done for over 1/2 a century...

more of which is mercifully excised

Now that you mention it...

I did a post in reply to a complaining Euro-weenie ten years
back which seems to apply here. Let's have a look, shall we?

From: Lord Valve
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.elvis-costello,alt.fan.frank-zappa,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps,rec.music.artists .kiss

Subject: Blind Allegiance
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 01:13:19 -0600

RonSonic wrote:

your hard-sell mickey mouse export culture erodes other peoples' cultures
and national self-esteem.

Hey, if you've got a cultural tradition that can be undone by a mouse
and Beavis and Butthead reruns you weren't bolted together real tight
in the first place.

ROFLMBFAO!! HAWWW!!!! whew Spit take! ;-)
Yeah, we got armed thugs over there makin' these poor
Euro-weenies buy our stuff. Hell, French music sucks so
bad, they hadda pass a damn *law* to make their own
radio stations play the **** instead of American music.

you churn out third-rate movies and embarrassing
television shows that end up dominating foreign stations because, past their
sell-by date, they're cheaper than home-brewed programs. your fast-food
chains damage local cuisines and help export america's obesity.

Then don't buy the ****. People buy this stuff because they like it,
it's fun, and tasty.

Like I said - the CIA is standin' in all their shops with
machine guns, making sure all the Eeeeeeeewwwwww
pinkos buy ****ty American stuff. Hmmmm....maybe
they're just embarassed at their lack of sales resistance.
Sheep-like, they eschew their own hallowed traditions
at the drop of a Madison Avenue hat, preferring the
Big Mac to the haute cuisine Euro-slop. (Maybe they're
so sick of overcooked mystery meat swimming in grease
and garlic that even a dried-out McDonald's burger looks
good in comparison. Ya think?) "Fries with that?"

you think guns are cool.

So are fast cars, sexy guitars and space shuttles.

Hell, I have *lots* of guns. Big ones, small ones,
loud ones, some with silencers (oops - I didn't say
that...shhhhhhhh....), revolvers, semi-autos, pump-
action shotguns...man, I can *accessorize* with
'em...lemme see, now - today, it's blue jeans
and a T-shirt...hmmm....I'm feelin' adventurous,
how about the S&W .357 Magnum snub-nose with
the rosewood grips? Just right for makin' spineless
Euro-weenies buy ****ty American videotapes. "Hey,
YOU! That's right, you. C'mere, Froggy. No, DON'T
plunk your magic twanger, we have *laws* against
that **** here. See this? It's "Die Hard," starring
Bruce Willis. Take this over to the checkout and
buy it. Tell 'em the CIA says you get a 40% discount.
Pick up some fried pork rinds, a six-pack of Budweiser,
and get your Jerry Lewis-worshippin' ass back to your
hovel and watch it. If you don't, I'm gonna blow your
enormous nose off. Hell, I might just blow your pinky
toe off for target practice. GIT MOVIN'! Yippee Ki-yay,
Mother-****er!"

It don't get any better'n this. ;-)

Lord Valve
American (and you can like it or kiss my fat Yank ass)

Yep, still good.

If nobody was buyin', McDonalds would pack up and leave.
Don't hold your breath on that one...

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

From: Lord Valve
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.elvis-costello,alt.fan.frank-zappa,alt.guitar,alt.guitar.amps,rec.music.artists .kiss

Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 01:13:19 -0600

RonSonic wrote:

[...]

LMAO!!

As far as the USA to the world, to quote Jack Nicolson in "A Few Good Men",
"I prefer you to just say thank you and go on your way"

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

I won't be living long enough to see South American genes out-breed
and out-perform existing white caucasians. In the fullness of time,
the brown skinned of the world will inherit it.

All brown skinned countries are failures. All brown skinned parts of
white countries, like the south of Italy, are failures. (See
'Snooki'.)

The British Raj was India's best days.

Rhodesia was the world's most productive farmland. Zimbabwe is
starving to death. If the outside world acted reasonably and cut them
off, isolating them as it had the Rhodesians, the population of
Zimbabawe would reach equilibrium at about five percent of its current
level-IOW, 95% of them would starve to death or be killed by each
other.

South Africa, even more prosperous than Australia when Boers and
Brits ran it, is now a zoo-a poorly run zoo at that.

Boobus Americanus, Boobus Antipodeanus, and Boobus Britannius are all
incapable of seeing what is in front of their nose.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Mar 12, 7:51*am, wrote:
[...]

The past glories of the British Empire were glorious to the British
and whites who ruled brownskins with an iron fist. It was all
unsustainable. A pomme ruler in Calcutta once said that if every
Indian picked up just one handful of sand, and walked to British HQ,
they could bury it deep under sand. Well, Ghandi more or less
motivated Indians to work to remove the British Pest and to retain the
best of British know-how without the exploitation. India has since
tripled its population, and do you think there would not be problems?
Every nation has problems. Earlier, the British went under the thumb
of the Romans. But the poms retained a lot of Roman ideas. Invasions
of England formed a melting pot of ideas upon which stable and just
government could operate, The onerous burden of the Church in politics
was cast away, Rule by dictator kings and warlords et all were all
halted. Societies take a long time to evolve such things. The evolved
model of life was exported to Africa where it hadn't evolved, so it
had to be imposed on people used to pre-evolution ways of being. But
slowly Africa is learning, and in a few more generations maybe they
too will evolve the best aspects of western civilization, despite a
few examples of some of them returning to primitive savagery and
national fecklessness. Germans fought off the Romans who couldn't move
east of the Rhine. So The Germans "lost Rome" and Rome lost the
Germans. But by 1,900 years later, whatever Germany hadn't learnt by
early melting pot effect from invasions had become well learnt, except
that their evolved system allowed a number of particularly nasty white
skinned thugs, terrorists in fact, to get power, eg, Hitler et all.
Then if you look further north east to Russia you had Stalin, a real
brute of a white **** if ever there was a brutish ****. So it is that
white skinned ppl have no monopoply on superiority. Take a read of the
many books written on th History of Britain. Rivers of blood flow
throughout the old history. Europe was no different. Then
poms&europeans went to America and treated locals abysmally when they
got there. Then in the 1860s, a million men, nearly all white, lost
their lives in a Civil War which seems to me to be just as stupid as
the 1980s war between Iran and Iraq, where a similar number of men
died, only this time its was brown skins. But the stubborness of
peoples and their stupidity is never defined by skin color. Nor is the
goodness and cleverness of people. The trend now is that the brown
skins are just as likely to be top class heart surgeons or Presidents
of a most powerful nation. The brown genes of the world are valuable.
One regret I might have is that I couldn't marry a brown woman. Not
many around where I have lived, and I can say many of the white women
I met were trash. I think the genetic invasion of white countries is a
damn good thing, for it strengthens society to have a natural tan, and
be tolerant, compassionate, understanding, instead of being all the
negative alternatives I am hearing here.

Evolutions and devolutions areas natural as the tides, but what is un-
natural is mans's injustice to each other,

Yesterday a US soldier went beserko and shot 16 people in Afghanistan.
Well, maybe there were more than 16. But anyway, The US has thus given
itself yet another good reason to get out of Afghanistan. But The
Generals of the US Airforce must be smiling, as they know how much
easier it is to send in un-manned aircraft to take out whoever they
don't like even when they are sitting at home with their families, who
also get taken out, all without the publicity with real men or real
idiots to have to deal with. The politicians hate adverse war reports.
Even well educated silken voiced brown skinned Presidents hate adverse
publicity. Guess who gets upcoming Defense budget increases?
Meanwhile heroin production in Afghanistan and drug crime in the US
continues with gusto.

The Boobus varieties you nominate can see in front of their noses, but
are lost for answers or solutions.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] rrusston@hotmail.com is offline

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE
problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white
country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan,
but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by
bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote
with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e.,
intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE
problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable
conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

wrote:

[...]

Well, NOW you've done it.

You've committed the one unpardonable sin: you
****ed up and told the truth on UseNet. They'll never
leave you alone now. They'll shout "RACIST" (or
whatever's fashionable this month) every time you
post, even if you're discussing guitar amps, or jazz,
or whatever. They do this to drown out that small
voice in the back of their minds which is informing
them that you've told the truth, and that it's contradictory
to what they've been trained to believe.

And they'll hate you for that.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Mar 12, 1:42*pm, wrote:
[...]

For many years, whites who thought they were supreme dished out
harshness to their brown skinned brothers and sisters. Australia's
treatment of native indigenous Australians is nothing we can be proud
of, our masacres, poisenings, sunday shooting parties, general
dispossession of their lands and and displacement and break up of
their cultures of native ppl was appalling. They'd lived here for
60,000 years before the white boat people arrived with bibles and
booze and within 100 years they were about ****ed.
Now ya can't expect not to have a bit of reaction where ya get a dose
of ya own medicine - but the fact is, the the back reaction has been a
tiny pay back for what whites did to blacks here.

Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race. Just where are the piles
of dead white bodies? where are the killing fields full of whitey's
bones? where are the blacks with the crazy gleam in their eye like the
white nazis who killed 6 million Jews?

I should advise Mr Valve that he be grateful the blacks and other
races different to his own, and who have in the past recieved much ill-
treatment from his race, are so tolerant of whites now.

Luckily, there are more ppl in the USA who are prepared to vote a for
a Barrack O'bama than vote for the kind of fellow that is like Mr
Valve.

I keep seeing very smart brown skin ppl talking on TV and on radio
with sensible things to say, devoid of racist revenge.

If I go to a local hospital here, and I am treated by say 1/2 a dozen
differently qualified medicos, maybe 1/3 will be of a race different
to my own, and they all care well for all around them, regardless of
the color of skin, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation,
etc.

Mr Valve seems quite out of touch with what is in the real world
around him, and what is really going on.

But its always interesting to here the wide range of different views
from USA.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Mar 13, 1:09*am, Lord Valve wrote:
wrote:

[...]

American - so far- Hide quoted text -

Mr Valve, you will be pitied more than be hated, Same goes for anyone
suggesting "Ah, the good ol' days of British Rule in India". They were
not too good for millions of Indians. In Oz, gun culture as you
promote it resides in a tiny minority who imagine the world is against
them and who promote the idiotic idea their collection of guns is a
viable defense against mobs on the warpath after white blood,
gathering outside the front gate of their house.

I live in tolerant, compassionate non psychotic and liberal culture
where the murder rate from gun use is a tiny fraction of what it is in
the USA.

People largely are done with running around screaming racist and a
person's destiny is now mainly determined by his or her merit, not
race. Nevertheless, I'd lie if I said there was no race problem in Oz.
There are a large number of indigenous australians living in remote
regional locations where they are impoverished, soaked in alcohol, and
dysfunctional. Meanwhile millions of whites spread through
"respectable" white societies are dysfunctional. People everywhere
have problems and shortcomings. You see, everyone doe practice some
sort of discrimination on a daily if not hourly basis. We choose who
we marry, we choose where we shop, and which doctor might traet us, we
make judgements about others, and just about all this discrimination
is benign, and does not exclude anyone un-justly. Right now there are
more real opportunities here in Oz to live well, work hard to improve
one's lot in life no matter what, than at times in the past. There are
young blokes working in the mines here on $500,000 a year. There are
heroes in ordinary jobs which are not glamourous, but nevertheless
indispensible, and paid much less, and people who would have had no
chance to get a job in 1950 can now get one, where they are valued for
their human-ness. Its not uncommon to have to deal with people whose
race is very different to our own, but who now have the same culture
as "ours", which fortunately now embraces the best of foreign
cultures. I can remember when olive oil, garlic and pasta was all
considered inferior "wog" food of the "I-ties", or Italians, looked
down on because they'd been allies to the "gerries" in WW2. Oz
welcomed hundreds of thousands of euro immigrants after WW2, and they
helped build Australia. Well, I can't live without italian food,
culture, I like German and Japanese people and artifacts. I'm learning
to like Chinese things more, with restraint, just in case they turn
into Nationalist extremists, ie, Nazis. I fear that as they give up
socialism, they might adopt something worse. I don't like how the
Chinese treat Tibetans. Meanwhile I don't fear the Chinese. I know a
couple of young white men who have married Chinese women, rather like
my cousin married a Japanese woman 40 years ago, and like the sons of
a very "white" navy man of WW2 married Japanese women. The evidence
suggests these men could not have done better in love and romance, and
if anyone wants to say white men recieved hostility from any quarter
for just being white it may have been from white feminists, led by ppl
like Germaine Sneer, who couldn't love anyone, and who many people
liked to ridicule, even though she was right about a lotta ****.

And probably, life has got better in the USA, if you compared society
of 1912 to 2012. I do believe The USA has moved on from the times of
the Wild West from where the myth that a man needed to wear a gun
originated. At age 10, I was soaked in the cultural diet of US made
westerns in the movie theaters. The indians all got shot, and white
arrogant fools always won. Well, I am completly resistant to
propogandist cultural BS from Hollywood or anywhere else. We have men
who wear guns here now, but they have been trained at a Police
Academy. Its not a perfect solution to upholding the law, but its the
best devised so far. Police who act improperly can find themselves
shamed and dealt with.

I don't need dogs to bark when strangers approach, I don't need a
front fence or a steel gate, I don't need a 44 under the pillow. I
don't need walls 2 feet thick. I don't need to bribe a policeman.
I have zero need to report destructive racist motivated activities in
those around me. Our Traffic Police look just like Gestapo thugs,
jodpurs, leg boots, peaked caps, often driving hot V8 cars in bright
colors, but are quite tame, respectable, generally fair and firm, and
they make it possible to stay alive on roads. My society is not the
warmest most friendly on Earth, but when trouble happens people co-
operate. I can happily meet many foreigners in my day, and they ask me
how I am, and I have to say "much better now, I have just seen you".

It would be a very dull world if all the people around me were of the
same race, same ideas, same prejudices and same BS.

I can love my world, the variety within it, and not live in fear of
it.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Patrick Turner wrote:

Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race.

Got a URL to go with that claim, ****stick?

Because if you don't, I'm calling you a liar.
Deal with it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

Wrettyirraple Wrettyirraple is offline
Junior Member

Приет. Кто может помочь, как найти старый пост?
назания комнатных цето по алфаиту

бегония разноидности - бегония декоратиная

__________________
афеландра - хлорофитум очищает оздух

John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto

[quote=flipper;953597]On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:43:54 +0000, John L Stewart
wrote:

Hi Patrick- Having great fun here watching as the Repub Candidates trash
each other. The King maker Rush Limburger has finally shot himself in
the foot by insulting a young female college student for her opinion on
sex.

Good for Rush as he loses his sponsors. He needed to be dumped long ago.
Just an insane noise for the far right.

Where will it all go? Don't look good for the Morale Majority, Far Right
Evangelicals, the home schoolers & their followers.

Won't be long. The young folks, the Spanish population & more sane ppl
will shove these fossils out of the way.

That's the same kind of argument Mussolini, Stalin, and Hitler used.
[color=blue][i]

My 2 drachmas, anyway.

Cheers to all, John

Flipper's opinion, not mine.

See this link from a Canadian Conservative newspaper-

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle2342699/

Guess we here in her Serene Majesty's Republic of Canada are not as Conservative as ya'all in your Excited States of America

Cheers to all, John
Attached Images

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Mar 14, 1:08*am, Lord Valve wrote:
Patrick Turner wrote:
Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race.

Got a URL to go with that claim, ****stick?

Because if you don't, I'm calling you a liar.
Deal with it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

Now why would I need a "URL to go with that claim".

I am dealing with false claims you make, including your claims I am a
****stick and a liar.

Re ****stick. I wish I was. Currently, I am not ****ing anyone. Most
women I would like to **** don't ride bicycles, and have gone off the
idea that they'd like to ****. Thus your terminology is incorrect.

Everyman's truth is another man's lies, just like one man's treasure
is another man's trash. Suchlike ideas seem to be one of the facts of
life IMHO, and the Mr Valve's of the world might like to blow me away
with one of their 44s for tryna tell em such facts of life, and so
late in their process of life&wisdom development. Tee hee, I don't
give a damn.

No, I don't need guns either.

Anyway, its a free world afaiac, even though many might say I'm lying.
I know how Mr Valve lerves to swagger about telling everyone he is a
gun toting true Americane. Thus he looks like a ridiculous turd, but
don't worry, be happy, because we're all smiling when we see him, and
laugh when we hear about his claims about genocide and other stuff.
Fact is, the have nots, the brown skins of the world wanna be just
like whites who invented the good life before they did. In fact whites
exploited brown skins so they could get the good life first. The
gettting of the good life, including nice roads and cars, decent
education, housing, wages, law order and respect is happening, along
with all the ills such advancement brings, like obesity, and diabetes.
Maybe it distresses whites to see ppl who won't stay down, rise
upwards, and make whites seem like, er, nothing. I suspect ultimate
advancement to having everything could almost be nihilism, but ya
still got to face getting ill, and dying, and fighting one's inner
demons.

Have a grate day pal,

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Patrick Turner wrote:
Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race.

Got a URL to go with that claim, ****stick?

Because if you don't, I'm calling you a liar.
Deal with it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

Now why would I need a "URL to go with that claim".

Excuse me...

You put "ongoing program of genocide" in quotation
marks. That indicates that you are claiming I used
those words. Since I didn't - and if I did, you could
search it in the Google NG archives and provide
the URL where the post is located - that makes
you a liar.

You're a mother-****ing America-hating liar.

Own it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - and **** YOU if you don't like it.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Patrick Turner wrote:
Mr Valve, you speak utter twaddle about the "ongoing program of
genocide" against your race, the white race.

Got a URL to go with that claim, ****stick?

Because if you don't, I'm calling you a liar.
Deal with it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - so far

Now why would I need a "URL to go with that claim".

Excuse me...

You put "ongoing program of genocide" in quotation
marks. That indicates that you are claiming I used
those words. *Since I didn't - and if I did, you could
search it in the Google NG archives and provide
the URL where the post is located - that makes
you a liar.

You're a mother-****ing America-hating liar.

OK, then consider my wrath be re-directed at who did crap on about
genocide of whites and all that silly stuff.

Its sometimes difficult to see exactly who said what when using Google
to access r.a.t. Using Google isn't like the nice access I used to
have to Usenet groups. Probably some ******* in America decided Usenet
users were getting too much of something for free, and guess what,
access to groups became far worse....

Own it.

Got guns?

As I said, I don't need guns. You don't need them either. You see,
unless you build a decent castle or build a 20 foot wall around your
mansion, or shanty, whatever, then any passing mother ****er could
just spray a few magazine fulls of lead from an AK47 through your
place while you are asleep, and that'd be it for you. Same could
happen to me. Drive by shootings have now become a more popular way
some Australians express their contrary opinion in western suburbs of
Sydney where the combination of drug trade and arsoles gives the
summed result of drive bys. So far not many have been killed and maybe
only a few shots used at a time, just frightener tactics. Quite tame
gun-play really. I reckon they got the habit after watching what
happens in the US. I love most of America, land of the Free - if youse
ain't been bought or sold. But there's lots of **** that happens in
America which has me thinkin' I'd never wanna visit the joint. I might
wanna visit if I thought it was a better place to be, despite its
shortcomings, but being here right now is so much better, IMHO.

Lord Valve
American - and **** YOU if you don't like it.-

Yeah sure, and the world seems intent on moving right along and
serving itself some long awaited wealth without relying on Uncle Sam
and his economic miracles. Its natural that the USA will fade down
slowly like Britain did after losing its empire and its influence.
Both of us will be dead by the time the status quo fully changes. But
your such friendly FU2 policy towards the parts of the world which
will never like America won't improve things for you, them, or
anyone.

In Oz, many here are worried America and puppet Israel might decide to
have a shin-dig in ME by taking out suspected Iranian nuclear
capability. Remember "weapons of mass destruction" which Iraq was
supposedly building to threaten the world with? None were ever found,
and thousands of un-necessary deaths occurred. Anyway, when a war with
Iran comes, just what line of utter bull**** will come from American
leaders? I'm just a very ordinary bloke, and If I seem to lie because
Google has made it difficult to see exactly who said what doesn't
really matter, any more than your irrational ideas about a precious
America. But to me, lying leaders of major countries deserve the
resistance they get when trying to impose the American Way.
I can understand the experienced US soldier who went about shooting 16
civilians in Ghan. I reckon he snapped, and fell into the idea that
the only way to win in Ghan was to just shoot everyone, Well, this was
the way of war in so much of history. Just kill everyone. Anyway,
killing 32 million Afghans seems inhumane, and logistics are
difficult, not to mention escalation to WW3, so I guess the US won't
be following one soldier's example. The Afghans can soon be left alone
to struggle in their dusty horrid country, and continue growing
poppies to make heroine to end up in American veins, and being ruled
again by Taliban or other assorted arsoles. See, the more ya think
about it all, the less it makes any sense at all. I'd like to think I
could feel proud about what my country's soldiers are doing in Ghan to
help the yanks, and I guess there ARE things which give me pride, such
as the re-construction and efforts to prevent Taliban trampling on
human rights, but in the long run our efforts may come to nought. So,
I can't say "Australian, and **** YOU if you don't like it." I don't
mind living here, but I don't give blind allegiance to anyone, and I
aknowledge my country's errors. Australia used to contribute heavily
at defending what was "our old country", ie, Mother England and The
Empire. 50,000 died in WW1. Gallipoli was a huge farce though. Turks
won. Then we kind of switched to an alliance with the USA, and of
course when Japan threatened our tiny little country which had
economic significance to the USA, the USA thought it wise to fight
them off. It was inevitable that a US - Oz bond was thus strongly
forged. Not everyone here liked what happened during WW2 and after it.
They saw the fire bombing of entire cities full of civilians and
Atomic bombing. Then the cold war, with ever more huge piles of arms
were produced in a silly cold war. Boy, what a huge waste of resources
all that was! In 1972, the Vietnam war made everyone think twice about
our Uncle Sam, not such a wonderful uncle. The Viet Cong won. Then the
US was a sore loser, and did all it could to hinder the communist
government in Vietnam for 20 years while never offering to clean up
the mess it left due to agent Orange and cluster bombs et all.
Conveniently, communist regimes woke up they could do business in the
capitalist manner, but use socialist communism to rule. The old rulers
and their past ideas about socialism and communism are fading. About
time. Seems like everyone, except towns like Detroit are better for it
- cheap Chinese underpants too!

Just like in America, In Oz there have always been many people with
vehemently opposing views, but we don't have to have a civil war about
it. It should be a world where a car factory or underpants factory
could be equally profitable anywhere it is set up, but human rights
abuse prevents it.

If youse can STFU about how marvellous America is, then you'd be more
welcome anywhere, even here, where of course, I'd buy you a beer.

Meanwhile, it does not seem like there is a clear answer to my
original silly off topic post asking if any Republicans like vacuum
tubes.

I wonder how Mike Mathews votes. I guess he'd vote Repub, but can't be
sure, if he did, then there's one good american republican heavily
into toobs, and he has Putin eating from his hand.

But Biden said to a crowd, "Don't give the keys to the White House to
those Republicans, they'll send you all broke." There was a huge roar
of approval.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Patrick Turner babbled:

snip

You are a mother-****ing America-hating liar.

Own it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - kiss my fat ass if you don't like it.

John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Valve View Post
Patrick Turner babbled:

snip

You are a mother-****ing America-hating liar.

Own it.

Got guns?

Lord Valve
American - kiss my fat ass if you don't like it.
Lot of Americans have fat asses. LOL............John