frank

Default DIY SUPPLEMENT SCHEMATIC FOR K5881PSE

Hi to all,

i am searching the article and/or the schematic for the K5881PSE amp
from the HIFIworld diy supplement.

Is someone so kind to post or mail the schematic/article?

Thanks in advance

Best wishes

frank
MaxH

I think the one he's after predates the archives. I have a complete hi-fi
world collection from October 94 - around 2000, and I remember reading
that article sometime in the late 90s. My interest in the magazine
softened when I started to feel as though the new projects were being
done for the sake of being new, and not as real improvements of the
designs they already had. Also, Andy Grove leaving for Audio Note UK, and
a shift of content to include a lot of computer audio didn't do much for
me.

I will have a look for it this weekend. I used to look so forward to
getting those DIY supplements, and read them from start to end, before I
discovered RAT or internet resources. I always thought Andy Grove was a
good designer, and hi-fi world was fairly progressive. They also had good
music reviews, interesting columns, and interesting features about
vintage components and companies... come to think of it, maybe I should
start buying it again!

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote:

On 22 Apr 2004 12:28:59 -0700, (frank) wrote:

i am searching the article and/or the schematic for the K5881PSE amp
from the HIFIworld diy supplement.

An archive is available on line on the World Audio Design web site:
http://www.worldaudiodesign.co.uk/archives.html

frank

Thank you very much for looking at your diy supplement!

I think the article was in there januar or februar of 1995.

frank
JotguttyRitly JotguttyRitly is offline
Banned

Location: France
Send a message via ICQ to JotguttyRitly

Help me! I am writing here from my friends computer because I see some traffic at this site, I see people are reading this site.
My computer broke! My NOTEBOOK broke. I was looking at many auctions and I am so confused what to select.
I don't know much about COMPUTERS, I feel so dumb and don't know where to SHOP CHEAP COMPUTER. I found lemanskef.blogspot.com (you can see it here, direct link - "NOTEBOOK") - but they have so a lot of them so I am really confused what to buy. Can you kindly help me and tell me what to buy? I just did not find other stores then fashionlaptops.com site with a big choice. Please help to select something good and cheap.
Thanks!