Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Rich Teer[_2_] Rich Teer[_2_] is offline

Default Vinylphile issue 6 is ready for download!

Hi all,

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to let you know that the
sixth issue of Vinylphile is now available for download! This issue
is a bit special for us, because it marks our first birthday! Yes,
it was one year ago this month that we published the first issue
of Vinylphile, and we're very happy with what we've achieved so
far. If nothing else, it sets the bar for next year even higher!

Here's a direct download link to the current issue:

http://www.vinylphilemag.com/pdf/vinylphile-006.pdf

Enjoy, and as always, thanks for reading!

--
Rich Teer, Publisher
Vinylphile Magazine

www.vinylphilemag.com

Announcing Vinylphile: a freely-downloadable, vinyl-centric audio Rich Teer High End Audio 15 July 4th 10 07:24 PM
Royalty Free: UFO Sound Files ready for download Peter Larsen[_3_] Pro Audio 0 June 28th 09 09:12 PM
Hey Andre, I'm ready fer ya! Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 0 December 7th 07 12:36 AM
XM Ready talltubatom Car Audio 0 August 30th 05 12:12 AM
iPod Ready Alpine Michael Beacom Car Audio 24 January 14th 05 02:09 AM