Posted to rec.audio.pro
Joe[_14_] Joe[_14_] is offline

Default Ward Beck MP4

I have a Ward Beck MP4 (meter bridge) that has 3 VUs and a correlation
meter. I am looking for a trimmer board for one of the VUs (2-107) and
info on a power supply. There is a 5 pin connector on the back for the
power but only uses 3 pins. Does anyone have info on this? I could
build a PS if I knew the voltages etc. I did call WBS but they havent
been alot of help so far.
Thanks Joe
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Joe wrote:
I have a Ward Beck MP4 (meter bridge) that has 3 VUs and a correlation
meter. I am looking for a trimmer board for one of the VUs (2-107) and
info on a power supply. There is a 5 pin connector on the back for the
power but only uses 3 pins. Does anyone have info on this? I could
build a PS if I knew the voltages etc. I did call WBS but they havent
been alot of help so far.
Thanks Joe

Talk to Eugene Johnson at Ward-Beck. He is the old guy who knows about
the console hardware.

You can also ask drthomas at direct.ca, who has a lot of interest in
that gear.

But really, you can guess that the thing probably runs on +/- 15V.
Check the decoupling cap voltages and make sure they are higher than
15V and you'll know for sure. And you can guess which of the three
wires is ground and using an ohmmeter and knowing the IC pinouts you
can figure out which one is positive and which negative. A little
brick supply should drive it fine.

Ward Beck power wupplies [email protected] Pro Audio 0 February 12th 05 05:18 PM
Ward Beck console site Tony Kuzub Pro Audio 5 September 7th 03 07:56 PM
Help..Ward Beck Stevaudio Pro Audio 2 August 1st 03 07:24 PM
Ward Beck help Stevaudio Pro Audio 5 July 30th 03 11:12 PM
FS: 2 Ward Beck 470D Mic Pre/Eq Modules HenryShap Pro Audio 0 July 13th 03 05:39 PM