mkloiber

Default FS: Quantec QRS Reverb

Is anybody interested in a Quantec QRS Reverb? 2 in, 4 outputs, mint
condition.
Details at:
http://www.quantec.de/docs_e/mus_qrs_b3.shtml

Buster Mudd

mkloiber wrote:
Is anybody interested in a Quantec QRS Reverb? 2 in, 4 outputs, mint
condition.
Details at:
http://www.quantec.de/docs_e/mus_qrs_b3.shtml

How about the details about *your* particular unit? Price, condition,
location, reason for sale, etc?

mkloiber

I purchased the unit about 4 years ago from it's original owner. It is
in mint condition, was sitting in a studio racked up the whole time,
and I also got the powersupply rebuilt by Quantec 2 years ago.
Powersupply failures were a common problem on those reverbs. It is also
very quiet compared to other QRS's. It's located in LA. Reason for
sale: I'm dissolving my studio down in LA, since I moved up to northern
california and don't have a studio up here. Price : $1,900.00 o.b.o.

Snd Snd is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkloiber View Post
Is anybody interested in a Quantec QRS Reverb? 2 in, 4 outputs, mint
condition.
Details at:
http://www.quantec.de/docs_e/mus_qrs_b3.shtml
saw your ad and info. "I purchased the unit about 4 years ago from it's original owner. It is in mint condition, was sitting in a studio racked up the whole time,
and I also got the powersupply rebuilt by Quantec 2 years ago.
Powersupply failures were a common problem on those reverbs. It is also
very quiet compared to other QRS's. It's located in LA. Reason for
sale: I'm dissolving my studio down in LA, since I moved up to northern
california and don't have a studio up here. Price : $1,900.00 o.b.o.

Yes, am interested. I live in california too. let me know. Larry