Posted to rec.audio.tech
Bill[_19_] Bill[_19_] is offline

Default Car IR headphones with TV IR transmitter?

Are the headphones sold for use with car IR systems compatible with the
IR transmitters sold for TV & stereo use? I have a dead set of
headphones but two working transmitters so I would rather not buy a
whole new system if I can just get a set of headphones. Thanks.

--
..Bill.

FM Transmitter mcp6453 Pro Audio 6 November 5th 07 06:40 PM
[eBay] FS: Headphones AKAI ASE 22, nice headphones vintage ... very low starting price ... 2 Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meadow_61 Marketplace 0 November 11th 06 10:00 PM
Seeking Recommendations for Open Headphones and Closed Headphones Mike Audio Opinions 1 September 1st 06 01:51 AM
where can i get an FM transmitter? Nate Najar Pro Audio 54 July 28th 06 02:49 AM
Wireless headphones: VERY odd behaviour from the transmitter, perhaps solvable [email protected] General 1 October 18th 05 10:34 PM