Jim Candela

Default Need Sherwood S8000 (early) Schematic

Hi,

My Sherwood S8000 restoration project is coming along. I have a S8000
III schematic that is way too different, and right now I am fighting FM
multiplex issues. Anybody have the early 1961 S8000 schematic that they can
scan, and email me? :-)

Regards,
Jim Candela

Jim Candela

Gents,

After 10 years of hiding I found my Sherwood manual. It still is not
100% correct, but pretty darn close. If anyone needs a copy, I can scan the
pages in, and post them on the web. My request has been filled!

Regards,
Jim

"Jim Candela" wrote in message
. com...
Hi,

My Sherwood S8000 restoration project is coming along. I have a S8000
III schematic that is way too different, and right now I am fighting FM
multiplex issues. Anybody have the early 1961 S8000 schematic that they

can
scan, and email me? :-)

Regards,
Jim Candela

Bill Boyd Bill Boyd is offline
Junior Member

Jim, I have a couple of Sherwood s8000s I'm restoring too - my earlier one actually doesn't match the SAMS schematic I have (it's a later model of the original S8000), and in fact the tube pinouts for the MPX section don't even match the chart glued on the chassis! Does anyone have a schematic for the S8000II model? I have a schem for the S8000III but it's a different MPX section as well.

thanks,
Bill Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Candela View Post
Gents,

After 10 years of hiding I found my Sherwood manual. It still is not
100% correct, but pretty darn close. If anyone needs a copy, I can scan the
pages in, and post them on the web. My request has been filled!

Regards,
Jim
is coming along. I have a S8000
III schematic that is way too different, and right now I am fighting FM
multiplex issues. Anybody have the early 1961 S8000 schematic that they[/i][/color]
[/i][/color]