Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Noblesse Oblige, and Sailer

Noblesse Oblige

Matt Parrott

"The griefers deserve a bonus for doing their job this week: Steve Sailer is directly discussing Jewish power and their abuse of that power. For years, critics have accused him of deliberately evading the Jewish Question, but that never did make sense to me. I was sure that the man was far too lacking in basic social instincts to strategically avoid ANYTHING.

I’ve been vindicated. He has finally gotten around to it.

He dove right to the crux of the issue: That they’re alien elites. He
contrasts their disregard for and even reflexive hatred of the White
American nation with the spirit of noblesse oblige manifested by the
WASP elites they’ve replaced.

The problem with Sailer is that a part of his bargain with the devil
to be an analytical genius was that he be socially retarded. To quote
Brimelow from his foreword to America’s Half-Blood Prince:

He often reminds me of a gangly, goofy Labrador pup, bounding happily
into the living room eager to show off the latest filthy bone he’s dug
up, utterly oblivious to the universal shock, horror and dogicidal
glares.

This sword slices both ways in this case. His condition leads him to
casually stroll down this dangerous path of inquiry yet it renders him
incapable of devising a workable solution after so thoroughly
presenting the problem.

Veterans of the “Citizenism vs. White Nationalism” debates will see a
familiar pattern emerging in Sailer’s plea for Jews to radically
reconsider their relationship with White America. Why don’t our Jewish
overlords stop thinking of us as a threat and expand their tribal
sympathies to include us?

That’s just not how neurotypical humans work, Steve. You can, with
constant pressure, disable the tribal instinct altogether. But you
can’t arbitrarily mold it to your fancy. By analogy, you can castrate
a child molester but you can’t make him have a normal sex drive.

Jews innately sense an “us” and “them” separation between themselves
and their gentile hosts at a very basic level. That’s healthy,
natural, and appropriate. Humans exist in tribes as naturally as geese
exist in flocks and fish exist in schools. The problem is that only an
indigenous elite can be expected to treat a nation fairly.

Jews are the abusive stepfather of Western Civilization.

The only lasting solution is to raise up or rehabilitate an indigenous
elite. Jews aren’t the only managerial elite capable of latching onto
an alien people, as the Overseas Chinese demonstrate. Simple anti-
Semitism without accounting for the necessity of having an indigenous
elite can only serve to deliver us to different alien overlords."

Occidental Dissent, March 9, 2010

http://www.toqonline.com/2010/03/noblesse-oblige/