Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Nothing

What a new $3000 Les Paul OR a $250,000 '59 Les Paul Standard can do
a Tele with a humbucker in the neck position can't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 2, 3:39*am, Bret L wrote:
*What a new $3000 Les Paul OR a $250,000 '59 Les Paul Standard can do
a Tele with a humbucker in the neck position can't.

Then there are those of us (who don't reside in a trailer park) who
have a Les Paul, a Strat and a Tele.

Each has a place. Each has a sound.

Some of us even own more than one amp.

Are you jealous, dimbulb?

BTW, the question your subject line answers is "What Bratzi has
between his ears".