Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Tourists and Haiti

If all Haitians were mercifully sterilized, the section of the island
currently despoiled by them could be made into one of the most
alluring tourist spots on Earth. Think of the revenue it could
generate, and think of just how valueless these people are as a group.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 2, 3:22*am, Bret L wrote:

just how valueless these people are as a group.

Ten of you are less valuable than one Haitian.

In fact, ten of you are less valuable than one Dalmatian.