Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Question for Scott

Now that you're engaging in relevant audio discussions and offering
helpful advice, can you finally see my point about your OT political
spamming?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 2:34*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 12:12*pm, Boon wrote:

Now that you're engaging in relevant audio discussions and offering
helpful advice, can you finally see my point about your OT political
spamming?

*When you see my point about spamming Kreuger and Ferstler smack I
may.

You have never made a point about "spamming Krueger and Ferstler."

*I will give you credit for driving George away. *He couldn't justify
his existence in the face of your on-topic crusade, as hypocritical as
it was.

Hypocritical? You're the very definition of hypocritical. You talked
about "saving RAO" by inundating it with off-topic spam. Spare us your
melodrama.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 4:24*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 1:21*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 2:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 12:12*pm, Boon wrote:

Now that you're engaging in relevant audio discussions and offering
helpful advice, can you finally see my point about your OT political
spamming?

*When you see my point about spamming Kreuger and Ferstler smack I
may.

You have never made a point about "spamming Krueger and Ferstler."

*Lack of self-awareness noted.

No, there is no lack of self awareness here, moron. Because you cannot
prove such a point exists, you just lied again.

*I will give you credit for driving George away. *He couldn't justify
his existence in the face of your on-topic crusade, as hypocritical as
it was.

Hypocritical? You're the very definition of hypocritical.

*Is that your defense? *LoL. *Same one you used with Arny.
I'm crazy but you're crazier. *Good one Marc.
Try to stand on your own merits for once in your life.

I'm not crazy at all. I stand behind every word I say. You, however,
have lied endlessly about me and my family. That makes you a hypocrite
once again.

*You talked
about "saving RAO" by inundating it with off-topic spam.

Saving it from your nonsensical vendettas which you engage in
constantly *exemplified by demanding yet another poster leave.

I'm not making demands. He calls me a nutcase and I can't respond?
What bull**** is that?

You should leave so the forum can resume it's place for the exchange
of ideas and different points of view without your crap.

Oh bull****. Who have I forced out? A man who indulged his pedophilia
in front of the group and tried to call my magazine and have me fired?
You, who have lied about my family and children?

You know Scott, there's no way you possess an engineering degree.
You're unbelievably dumb.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 10:07*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 4:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 6:19*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 3:15*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 4:24*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 1:21*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 2:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 12:12*pm, Boon wrote:

Now that you're engaging in relevant audio discussions and offering
helpful advice, can you finally see my point about your OT political
spamming?

*When you see my point about spamming Kreuger and Ferstler smack I
may.

You have never made a point about "spamming Krueger and Ferstler."

*Lack of self-awareness noted.

No, there is no lack of self awareness here, moron. Because you cannot
prove such a point exists, you just lied again.

*The debating trade lives on. * yawn.

* You need to stop spamming the group with your petty little flames..

And yet it's you that always starts them. Every single time.

*Lack of self-awareness noted....again.

Again, you have not proven any such thing. But you have proven that
you continue to be a last word freak. You keep babbling long after
you've completely lost the argument. It's not an admirable trait.

I bet Jayna would agree with me there. She probably knows your
inability to say you're wrong all too well. That's what has aged her
so in the last few years.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 4:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 6:19*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 3:15*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 4:24*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 1:21*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 2:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 12:12*pm, Boon wrote:

Now that you're engaging in relevant audio discussions and offering
helpful advice, can you finally see my point about your OT political
spamming?

*When you see my point about spamming Kreuger and Ferstler smack I
may.

You have never made a point about "spamming Krueger and Ferstler."

*Lack of self-awareness noted.

No, there is no lack of self awareness here, moron. Because you cannot
prove such a point exists, you just lied again.

*The debating trade lives on. * yawn.

* You need to stop spamming the group with your petty little flames.

And yet it's you that always starts them. Every single time.

*Lack of self-awareness noted....again.

Again, you have not proven any such thing. But you have proven that
you continue to be a last word freak.

Hypocritical babbling noted.

Last word obsession noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Coconuts Coconuts is offline

Gawd!!!!!!

reminds me of the Big Bang Theory.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 31, 2:02*pm, "Coconuts" wrote:
Gawd!!!!!!

reminds me of the Big Bang Theory.

The TV show or the scientific concept?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Boon" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 2:02 pm, "Coconuts" wrote:
Gawd!!!!!!

reminds me of the Big Bang Theory.

The TV show or the scientific concept?

the TV show. Intellectuals with little or no social skills.

"lack of self-awareness noted"
"hypocritical babbling noted"
"last word obsession noted"

Seriously, what are you guys thinking? What is your reason
for being here? What are your motivation and objective? It's
some kind of sick communinty, isn't it. It would be so
interesting to me if about 10 of you regulars answered all
those questions, but I know that won't happen.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 12:26*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:07*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 7:53*am, "Coconuts" wrote:

Over the last couple of weeks, the group has shown sparks of life. A
few people from the old days have shown up and poked around. But it
will only work if we do three things:

1. Discourage OT spamming from the likes of Scott and Bret.

*While yesterday you were trolling and spamming 2 groups at once.

No, I wasn't. I was talking about football. Even Josh said he didn't
consider me a troll.

*Your posts this weekend are all anyone needs to know you...or I
should say why they don't want to know you.

Actually, they say more about you. YOU are the one who reacts angrily
to my audio posts. Let's look at the facts:

The last two times I got into an audio discussion on RAO, you attacked
me and called me an audio fraud. Both times you were wrong.

The first time, Bret and I were talking about Neutrik connectors, and
the conversation had shifted to the Neutrik interconnects on Rega
tables. You attacked me, thinking we were still talking about speaker
cables. When both Bret and I pointed out you were wrong, you didn't
apologize or admit you were wrong. You just kept calling me a fraud.

Then, just last week we were talking about refoaming woofers and you
attacked me for saying it could require basic electronic skills. I
mentioned this because we were talking about swapping out drivers as
well, and because I once had a friend accidentally dismantle a speaker
while attempting to refoam. Again, you started with the audio fraud
attacks. Again, you didn't apologize when you proven wrong.

In many ways, you are worse than Arny ever was when it comes to
sabotaging this group. Combine that with your OT political posts, and
you really are detrimental to this group in every conceivable way.

Let's face it, Scott...you were always here to argue. You rarely talk
about music or audio. You accuse me of trolling, but it's you that
consistently trolls, stalks and spams. It's you who should leave.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 1:08*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 10:38*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 12:26*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:07*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 7:53*am, "Coconuts" wrote:

Over the last couple of weeks, the group has shown sparks of life. A
few people from the old days have shown up and poked around. But it
will only work if we do three things:

1. Discourage OT spamming from the likes of Scott and Bret.

*While yesterday you were trolling and spamming 2 groups at once.

No, I wasn't. I was talking about football. Even Josh said he didn't
consider me a troll.

*LoL. *Not specifically, just generally.

No, that's not what he said. He backpedaled when I offense. I was
talking about football, I was being on topic.

*Your posts this weekend are all anyone needs to know you...or I
should say why they don't want to know you.

Actually, they say more about you. YOU are the one who reacts angrily
to my audio posts. Let's look at the facts:

The last two times I got into an audio discussion on RAO,

*Your idea of an audio discussion is telling someone it takes
knowledge of electronics to remove a driver.

It takes a BASIC knowledge of electronics to remove a driver, yes. Do
you understand the word BASIC? Do you think that it's impossible for
some people without BASIC knowledge of electronics to botch the
swapping of a loudspeaker driver?

you attacked
me and called me an audio fraud. Both times you were wrong.

*You are an audio fraud. *Anyone whose read your moronic and
completely uninformative Vinyl Anachronist drivel can see that.
You offer little more than anyone with a set of ears can offer.

I know how to write to a specific audience. That's why I've been hired
by so many companies to write for them.

Besides, I've mentioned several times in those columns that I'm not an
audio expert or engineer, that I simply have a lot of experience in
obtaining good sound. But I did receive considerable training and
learned a lot during my three years at TONE.

Let's compare that to you. You're an engineer supposedly, yet your
system sounds awful. So, who do you think people would rather listen
to...an engineer who can't achieve decent sound in his listening room,
or a layman who has demonstrated exceptional sound in his? In other
words, Scott, how many offers have you received to write about audio?
None? Why do you think that is?

Most audio magazines hire a balance of writers...some with engineering
degrees, some who are music aficionados, some who merely understand
set-up. All three have to know how to write...which automatically
eliminates you. (Well, #2 and #3 does, too.)

The first time, Bret and I were talking about Neutrik connectors, and
the conversation had shifted to the Neutrik interconnects on Rega
tables.

*and as usual, you were smearing all Neutriks based on your limited
knowledge of one type.

That's actually a lie. First, I mentioned that Gradient's distributor
confirmed that they were having trouble with the QC of the Neutriks.
Secondly, I obviously have experience with at least TWO types of
Neutriks, don't I. Just reread the thread to figure out where you
messed up again.

*You attacked me, thinking we were still talking about speaker
cables. When both Bret and I pointed out you were wrong, you didn't
apologize or admit you were wrong. You just kept calling me a fraud.

Then, just last week we were talking about refoaming woofers and you
attacked me for saying it could require basic electronic skills. I
mentioned this because we were talking about swapping out drivers as
well, and because I once had a friend accidentally dismantle a speaker
while attempting to refoam.

*LoL. *OMG...he accidentally dismantled a speaker?
I'd suggest removing the driver is a good idea before attempting any
refoam but it hardly falls into the category of requiring knowledge of
electronics
unless you're a complete idiot and a fraud.

That would be wrong as well. Like I mentioned, I became involved with
a project that included obtaining new cabinets for a certain Finnish
speaker. I worked alongside of an electronic engineer the entire time.
We had a hell of a time with the reconnecting the drivers due to the
shape of the cabinets and the type of wiring used. He was very
frustrated with the "simple" act of replacing drivers.

It's very foolish of you to assume that all drivers and speakers are
built the same and that replacing the driver will not cause possible
complications. But then again, I've always felt that YOU'RE the real
audio fraud here. You can't make your stereo sound decent, and you
keep ****ing up when it comes to challenging a layman such as myself
on audio topics.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 3:02*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 11:40*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 1:08*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 10:38*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 12:26*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:07*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

*So you couldn't help your friend. *Too bad.

Learn to read. You're worse than Lionel.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 4:17*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 1:19*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:02*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 11:40*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 1:08*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 10:38*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 12:26*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:07*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

*I'm sure that Lionel could help his friend far more than you could
help yours.

So you're making up people out of thin air to help your sloppy
argument? Figures.

You go on usenet and declare their ignorance to the world. *Says a lot
about the kind of friend you are.

I didn't name names, did I? So I didn't declare their ignorance to the
world.

*I wonder if it was really a friend or if you're just too embarrassed
to admit you ripped the wires out of your own speakers.

I'm sure you're wondering that. It kills you to know that a layman
such as me can get better sound in a listening room that a super-duper
educated engineer like yourself.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 1, 5:59*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:43*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 4:17*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 1:19*pm, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 3:02*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 11:40*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 1:08*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 10:38*am, Boon wrote:

On Feb 1, 12:26*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Feb 1, 8:07*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

* A layman. *That's the most self-awareness you've shown in....well,
forever.

Nope. I mention it several times in my writings, liar.

*Your systems all sounded nice except none had any bass...and that
overpriced japanese SET was anemic. *It couldn't play above very low
levels without intolerable distortion. *And your Spendor SP100s are
the worst Spendors I ever heard.
They make some nice speakers but those aren't among them.
Big muddy resonant cabinets and still no bass. *We already discussed
the Rega foghorn... But other than those problems, the stuff I heard
at your place was ok....for an uneducated layman.

Now for a little reality. First, the anemic bass wasn't from the
Yamamoto, it was from the Zu not being able to couple to the floor
properly. Once I had the proper spikes, they hit 28 hZ pretty easily.

Second of all, you only heard the Spendor SP100s in the small room,
where even I was dissatisfied with them. Once moved to the larger
room, they were wonderful. But if you want to go on record as saying
the Spendor SP100s are the worst Spendors ever, go ahead.

We already discussed the Rega foghorn...that no one but you ever
heard. In fact, you never heard it because we all determined that your
room was producing the vibrations. Again with your revisionist
history.

Every time we've been over your house, you're the one who's the novice
asking us how to get better sound. Let's talk about the flimsy wooden
stools you set your Quad ESLs on. Talk about anemic bass. Let's talk
about your lifeless Mitsubishi TT and how you hold onto it because "on
paper, its design should work perfectly fine." Let's talk about the
fact that once your perfect Mitsubishi was taken out of the chain and
my "honky" Rega was put in, people stopped talking and started
listening to music. Once you put the Mitsubishi back in, the listening
session was essentially over.

You can say all you want about my systems, but the fact is that you've
never had good sound at your house. The fact is that I've had plenty
of people in the industry at my house, manufacturers and audio
reviewers and engineers, and they've loved the sound. I got the gig at
TONE because Jeff heard the Yamamotos and the Zus together and flipped
out and said that I really know how to set up a system.

Your hearing is suspect. Your stereo sounds like ****. Mine doesn't.
End of story.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

He backpedaled when I offense.

Will he frontpedal if you defense?

I know how to write to a specific audience.

Are you sure you know how to write, as far too often your attempts prove
otherwise.

That's why I've been hired by so many companies to write for them.

And then they wise up and give you the well-deserved boot.