Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default The Obsolete Sound :observations

I saw V'n's'n'h mentioned at least twice, for what that's worth.

Report on RMAF was semi-interesting, with a few weird things here and
there.

But little really useful information. Mostly ads and the same old
dreary twaddle.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 28, 12:35*am, Bret L wrote:
*I saw V'n's'n'h mentioned at least twice, for what that's worth.

Where?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jan 28, 10:42*am, Boon wrote:
On Jan 28, 12:35*am, Bret L wrote:

*I saw V'n's'n'h mentioned at least twice, for what that's worth.

Where?

The issue I saw on the newsstand recently.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 12:19*am, Bret L wrote:
On Jan 28, 10:42*am, Boon wrote:

On Jan 28, 12:35*am, Bret L wrote:

*I saw V'n's'n'h mentioned at least twice, for what that's worth.

Where?

*The issue I saw on the newsstand recently.

That's so helpful. Was it just review quotes in the ads?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jan 29, 10:48*am, Boon wrote:
On Jan 29, 12:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On Jan 28, 10:42*am, Boon wrote:

On Jan 28, 12:35*am, Bret L wrote:

*I saw V'n's'n'h mentioned at least twice, for what that's worth.

Where?

*The issue I saw on the newsstand recently.

That's so helpful. Was it just review quotes in the ads?

That was at least one. I didn't buy the magazine.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 2:42*am, Bret L wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:48*am, Boon wrote:

On Jan 29, 12:19*am, Bret L wrote:

On Jan 28, 10:42*am, Boon wrote:

On Jan 28, 12:35*am, Bret L wrote:

*I saw V'n's'n'h mentioned at least twice, for what that's worth.

Where?

*The issue I saw on the newsstand recently.

That's so helpful. Was it just review quotes in the ads?

*That was at least one. I didn't buy the magazine.

A couple of my review quotes have been appearing in all the audio
magazines for the last couple of years. That's not news. When you say
that the Absolute Sound mentioned my name a couple of times, it's very
misleading.

Soundcard-MIDI is *not* obsolete Radium Audio Opinions 7 January 24th 08 05:01 PM
Obsolete Op Amp mikewest Tech 5 September 5th 06 02:43 AM
Assistance with obsolete parts Trevor Wilson Tech 6 May 30th 06 10:29 PM
Obsolete Phonograph SAC 441 Tech 2 April 9th 06 08:00 PM
DIY mic element from Digi-Key now obsolete John LeBlanc Pro Audio 2 December 18th 03 10:05 PM