Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Conn Bench Telecaster

The guy who took the Conn only wanted it for parts. He wanted the AGO
keyboards for a PAiA style (John Simonton piece of **** halfass synth)
project and put the guts on eBay. Apparently the tone gen section is
pretty well toast, and the ACV of these organs is nothing. So I got
the bench for it in the haul, the legs unscrewed. It's a big heavy
slab of what looks like poplar or alder. I'm going to have it
surfaced. cut in half and glued up to make a Telecaster style guitar
or two. Generations of old ladies farting and queefing all over it
playing at Mass will make it one holy guitar, I figure.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Coconuts Coconuts is offline

"Bret L" wrote in message
The guy who took the Conn only wanted it for parts. He
wanted the AGO
keyboards for a PAiA style (John Simonton piece of ****
halfass synth)
project and put the guts on eBay. Apparently the tone gen
section is
pretty well toast, and the ACV of these organs is nothing.
So I got
the bench for it in the haul, the legs unscrewed. It's a
big heavy
slab of what looks like poplar or alder. I'm going to have
it
surfaced. cut in half and glued up to make a Telecaster
style guitar
or two. Generations of old ladies farting and queefing all
over it
playing at Mass will make it one holy guitar, I figure.

"queefing"???

Do you play? Do you have any recordings we can hear?

I imagine a number of you play one musical instrument or
another. I read where Jenn has been playing trombone since
the early 70s. Who else?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

"Bret L" wrote in message

[...]

"Queef" is a colloquial term for 'pussyfart'.