Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Vic Chesnutt

On Dec 27, 10:36*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
One of my faves. RIP.

I had only heard the name before today. A great loss.

Stephen

Dave Weil, who used to post here, turned me onto both Vic and Lambchop
at least a decade ago. I know Dave must be upset.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
One of my faves. RIP.

I had only heard the name before today. A great loss.

Dave Weil, who used to post here, turned me onto both Vic and Lambchop
at least a decade ago. I know Dave must be upset.

I downloaded the sample pack from his website. It's eerie to hear him
singing about death and suicide knowing the eventual outcome. Good music
and a great band.

Stephen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 28, 3:17*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
One of my faves. RIP.

I had only heard the name before today. A great loss.

Dave Weil, who used to post here, turned me onto both Vic and Lambchop
at least a decade ago. I know Dave must be upset.

I downloaded the sample pack from his website. It's eerie to hear him
singing about death and suicide knowing the eventual outcome. Good music
and a great band.

David Letterman used to have him on once in a while, too. I couldn't
find anything on YouTube, but I did find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_1cA2OcAs
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
One of my faves. RIP.

I had only heard the name before today. A great loss.
Dave Weil, who used to post here, turned me onto both Vic and Lambchop
at least a decade ago. I know Dave must be upset.

I downloaded the sample pack from his website. It's eerie to hear him
singing about death and suicide knowing the eventual outcome. Good music
and a great band.

David Letterman used to have him on once in a while, too. I couldn't
find anything on YouTube, but I did find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_1cA2OcAs

"If I knew then what I know now." Quirky, but real.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 28, 11:06*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

Boon wrote:
One of my faves. RIP.

I had only heard the name before today. A great loss.
Dave Weil, who used to post here, turned me onto both Vic and Lambchop
at least a decade ago. I know Dave must be upset.

I downloaded the sample pack from his website. It's eerie to hear him
singing about death and suicide knowing the eventual outcome. Good music
and a great band.

David Letterman used to have him on once in a while, too. I couldn't
find anything on YouTube, but I did find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_1cA2OcAs

"If I knew then what I know now." Quirky, but real.

"Until the Led" is my favorite Vic song.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

Boon wrote:
One of my faves. RIP.

I had only heard the name before today. A great loss.
Dave Weil, who used to post here, turned me onto both Vic and Lambchop
at least a decade ago. I know Dave must be upset.

I downloaded the sample pack from his website. It's eerie to hear him
singing about death and suicide knowing the eventual outcome. Good music
and a great band.

David Letterman used to have him on once in a while, too. I couldn't
find anything on YouTube, but I did find this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_1cA2OcAs

"If I knew then what I know now." Quirky, but real.

"Until the Led" is my favorite Vic song.

The arrangement reminds me of Alex Chilton in a good way.

Stephen