Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A suggestion for this group

Make sure that you have the name of a good counselor handy.

One day the fact that over 80 percent of you are horrible losers will
dawn on you. When that happens don't do anything sudden or drastic.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Big Al Big Al is offline

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:37:38 -0800, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

Make sure that you have the name of a good counselor handy.

One day the fact that over 80 percent of you are horrible losers will
dawn on you. When that happens don't do anything sudden or drastic.

Due to the fact that you lost your bet on the Chargers newsgroup and
your suck ass Vikings are getting their asses handed to them by the
Carolina Panthers, I'm sure you got an 8:30 appointment scheduled with
your counselor tomorrow.

See you later, loser!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Reminds me of a conversation between the sadly late Tommy Tedesco and
the sadly not late yet Phil Spector. Tedesco, a working studio guitar
player who did casuals and showtunes dates, was hired by Lawrence Welk
as fill in, perhaps for Buddy Merrill or the other guitar guy he had.
Spector saw Tedesco on Welk and the next time he saw him nedled him
about it.

"I thought you were a hip kind of guy. How come you're on that square-
ass Lawrence Welk show?" asked Spector.

"Well if you're so hip", asked Tedesco, "how come you're watching
it?"
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

wrote in message news
Make sure that you have the name of a good counselor
handy.
One day the fact that over 80 percent of you are horrible
losers will dawn on you. When that happens don't do
anything sudden or drastic.

Apparently confession isn't good for the soul.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote in messagenews
Make sure that you have the name of a good counselor
handy.
One day the fact that over 80 percent of you are horrible
losers will dawn on you. When that happens don't do
anything sudden or drastic.

Apparently confession isn't good for the soul.

Is that what you told Pastor Matt when he confronted you with your
hateful and sinful Usenet persona?

Group Buy: GPS USB Dongle GT730 -Buying Group Subrina Car Audio 0 January 19th 09 03:21 AM
Group Buy: GPS Receiver LGSF 3000-Buying Group Subrina Car Audio 0 January 16th 09 11:38 AM
DTS suggestion? [email protected] Audio Opinions 1 January 14th 07 12:22 AM
Mic suggestion. geek Pro Audio 13 December 1st 05 11:57 PM
this group can be a good group [email protected] Car Audio 5 June 27th 05 04:24 AM